The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 Thread

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 16, 2017 -> 08:16 AM)
Looked like it'd be a fun one to do.

Happy Jenna is back.

She just started kicking Amanda. That was hilarious. Producers should've rigged it for Darrell to return. Get Tony out of here.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 16, 2017 -> 08:54 AM)
She just started kicking Amanda. That was hilarious. Producers should've rigged it for Darrell to return. Get Tony out of here.

It seemed like that challenge was in Darrell's favor to win with the competition he had. Just blew it.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 10:05 AM)
Tony f***ing sucks. He is a complete idiot and really one of the worst competitors on the show. Outside of one dramatic moment per season, he is pretty much worthless.

Tony is so lucky to have Bananas looking out for him because he was on the verge of having another meltdown that could have cost him his spot on the show. I get that people have their vices but when it happens over ... and over ... and over... it gets harder to sympathize and easier to root against him.

QUOTE (BaseballNick @ Aug 17, 2017 -> 12:09 PM)
Tony is so lucky to have Bananas looking out for him because he was on the verge of having another meltdown that could have cost him his spot on the show. I get that people have their vices but when it happens over ... and over ... and over... it gets harder to sympathize and easier to root against him.

And he acts like having children makes him a better man somehow. No, it just means you have to be responsible now. Let's not forget your children are 3 months apart with separate mothers, way to go buddy.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 16, 2017 -> 06:08 AM)
That challenge was awesome. Do it every year.

I thought that challenge sucked. Jenna figured it out, but the other 4 matchups were just coin flips as to whose limb was hanging where at the last second. Any physical challenge where Tony can beat Darrel is obviously flawed.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 17, 2017 -> 12:28 PM)
And he acts like having children makes him a better man somehow. No, it just means you have to be responsible now. Let's not forget your children are 3 months apart with separate mothers, way to go buddy.

He literally ruins womens lives like clockwork. They consistently call him out for not being there.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 6, 2017 -> 06:32 AM)
Jesus, Tony is a f*** up

The guy needs to quit drinking immediately. He turns into a lunatic or a player after consuming a few drinks. I guess it makes for good TV, but man, what a mess for his family, friends, and kids. Ironic that he was talking about proposing and then hours later he's fooling around with Camilla. He needs some help.

QUOTE (BaseballNick @ Sep 6, 2017 -> 12:44 PM)
The guy needs to quit drinking immediately. He turns into a lunatic or a player after consuming a few drinks. I guess it makes for good TV, but man, what a mess for his family, friends, and kids. Ironic that he was talking about proposing and then hours later he's fooling around with Camilla. He needs some help.

He literally drinks and immediately ruins women's lives. If you are two different people, and one is s***ty and only happens when you drink. Stop drinking.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 13, 2017 -> 05:53 AM)
Tony's awful?

Camilla: Hold my drink...

Hold my drink? The Camilinator finishes every last drop. Crazy.

Not to take away blame, but damn does Johnny love to antagonize her. I know it's part of the game, but every time the monster comes out he just presses her buttons more and more, trying to get her to lose her s***.

Disappointing the youngsters attempt at a coup got shut down so quickly, and the only one left is Nelson, who is the worst of the 3.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 20, 2017 -> 10:29 PM)
Those eating challenges are just the worst, I just fast forward through those now

Tony just digs himself a bigger and bigger hole in the phone

But how did Twitter know that they hooked up already? And where was Camilla in that episode?

There's always spoilers around.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 20, 2017 -> 10:29 PM)
Those eating challenges are just the worst, I just fast forward through those now

Tony just digs himself a bigger and bigger hole in the phone

But how did Twitter know that they hooked up already? And where was Camilla in that episode?

Ditto. Like I get it. They vomit a lot. Seen it.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 21, 2017 -> 08:49 AM)
But wouldn't be surprised if the producers were the ones who let that leak early.

If all the contestants have phone access to the outside world, I wouldn't be surprised if Cara Maria was the one to put it out there. She's really turning out to be the worst.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Oct 1, 2017 -> 12:07 PM)
I'm not sure if anyone has been paying attention to the cast for next year that has been leaked but there will be four Big Brother players on there, they are doing a cross-over with a couple Challenge people on Celebrity Big Brother.

I saw that. I'm sure Bananas will be on Celebrity BB. It was rumored before this 31 cast leak came out.

The 4 BB people are not even ones I'd care to see on the Challenge. I hated Corey and Meech.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Oct 1, 2017 -> 12:07 PM)
I'm not sure if anyone has been paying attention to the cast for next year that has been leaked but there will be four Big Brother players on there, they are doing a cross-over with a couple Challenge people on Celebrity Big Brother.

Thats awesome but I havent seen the leaked cast.