The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 Thread

LittleHurt05

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 3, 2017 -> 03:54 PM)
Oh god, some of those cast members, LOL.

Brad is the worst dude ever. His ex, Tori, lives on the south side.

Didn't know they broke up or got divorced. I respect Brad for hooking up with Cameron in San Diego. She was hot.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Oct 26, 2017 -> 01:45 PM)
Really rooting for Jordan and Tori after Tuesday's episode. I just don't understand the entitlement from Cara and Camilla all year long

Cara Maria and Camila have become unbearable. I laughed when Derrick wouldn't let Camila go to the puzzle. She could've just gone anyway.

Definitely pulling for Tori and hope Hunter gets back in.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 26, 2017 -> 03:17 PM)
Cara Maria and Camila have become unbearable. I laughed when Derrick wouldn't let Camila go to the puzzle. She could've just gone anyway.

Pretty much agree with all of this. I really wish Derrick & Hunter had both made the finals. And I pray that Camila doesn’t get that third spot.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 26, 2017 -> 03:17 PM)

With you 100 percent on all of this though I'm certainly not going to be mad if Derrick gets in either. Hopefully Jenna or Kailah nab that last spot for the girls.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Nov 8, 2017 -> 10:21 AM)
Such an underwhelming final. They really need to go back to the long races they used to have instead of the stupid timed segments. There is one thing we learned, Jordan is one of the best overall Challenge competitors. He obviously isn't the strongest but he is very well rounded

Agreed. That was pretty weak for how many good players were in this season. Jordan coasted to the win and 99% sure Camila won.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Nov 8, 2017 -> 10:21 AM)
Such an underwhelming final. They really need to go back to the long races they used to have instead of the stupid timed segments. There is one thing we learned, Jordan is one of the best overall Challenge competitors. He obviously isn't the strongest but he is very well rounded

I agree, the finals have gotten so big, they are no fun to follow anymore, cause you're not even sure who is winning. Then the reunions are so uncomfortable, I don't have much urge to watch on Tuesday