The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 Thread

LittleHurt05

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Mar 15, 2017 -> 07:31 AM)
Bananas is the best man. He just continually does these things and it always works. I couldn't believe they let him do that last night.

They were all like, "Yeah, that makes sense." Bahahaha

It's ironic how this season has an Ashley who is so nasty and an Ashley that is so hot.

Edited by Brian

Bananas is the best man. He just continually does these things and it always works. I couldn't believe they let him do that last night.

It's what makes him good, for some reason everyone trusts him at one point. And if you are one of those who doesnt, he goes after you and eliminates you.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 15, 2017 -> 08:54 AM)
They were all like, "Yeah, that makes sense." Bahahaha

It's ironic how this season has an Ashley who is so nasty and an Ashley that is so hot.

Ashley that lost shouldn't really be with the champions though. She won her only season of The Challenge because she was on a team with Zach and Frank.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Mar 15, 2017 -> 11:03 AM)
Ashley that lost shouldn't really be with the champions though. She won her only season of The Challenge because she was on a team with Zach and Frank.

But dat ass.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 15, 2017 -> 11:43 PM)
This format just takes the wind out of the sails IMO. One of the better guy competitors has to go home, why?!? Actually make the challenge mean something

It makes it more "fair" I guess. Eventually they will get rid of the teams when its down to 10 total people I suspect. But maybe not. I like the classic eliminations for the champs, I really want to see CT wear Bananas as a backpack again (though I bet he's not on roids anymore).

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 23, 2017 -> 07:34 AM)
The 3 white trash girls are super annoying (well 2 and Sylvia). Add in trash Hunter and that team is a mess.

Hunter maybe the new Frank where I want to see him lose or get decked.

Edited by Brian

Nobody even questioned him, when it seemed so obvious that going a 2nd time can improve your personal time to get 1st.

Darrel is so awesome though.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 5, 2017 -> 06:54 AM)
I liked Laurel's Mack truck strategy.

That was just crazy. CM is pound for pound very strong but she looked like a baby there.

Pretty excited to see the newbies start getting sent home, I'm sick of them. However, where did all of these ladies find dresses like that? How do you find a size that just barely covers up your vagina?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 5, 2017 -> 08:20 AM)
That was just crazy. CM is pound for pound very strong but she looked like a baby there.

Pretty excited to see the newbies start getting sent home, I'm sick of them. However, where did all of these ladies find dresses like that? How do you find a size that just barely covers up your vagina?

You have never been in the "Barely Covers Your Vagina" section of Macy's?