President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

https://www.yahoo.com/news/race-america-whi...-200757784.html

A white Army veteran traveled from Maryland to New York City to kill a black man to "make a statement" in the media capital of the world, New York Police Department officials said Wednesday. James Harris Jackson, 28, turned himself in at a Manhattan police station after he stabbed his victim on a sidewalk.

Jackson was carrying a handful of knives in his pocket when he arrived at the police station, Reuters reported. Shortly after coming across Timothy Caughman, who was searching through garbage on the street, he stabbed him in the chest and back, police said.

Jackson told police he left Baltimore Friday and traveled to New York City by bus "because it is the media capital of the world and he wanted to make a statement," Bill Aubrey, a deputy chief at the New York Police Department, told reporters. "It was revealed that the attack on Timothy Caughman was clearly racially motivated. It is believed that he was specifically intending to target male blacks."

Caughman, 66, died at a local hospital where he was being treated for his injuries. On his Twitter page, he called himself a “can and bottle recycler” and “autograph collector.” He lived in transitional housing for people with HIV/AIDS, the New York Daily News reported. He went by the nickname "Hard Rock"

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 23, 2017 -> 11:07 AM)
Actual poll sent out by our White House

IMG_0413.JPG

I would think the record low approval rating, even Fox has a low approval rating, would be telling. I guess not. But you read some of these stories and look at the comments, some people don't care. They believe everything Trump says.

Look, I get a lot of your are losers and dont know what winning looks like, so just sit back an enjoy watching winners. Winners are closers. They close deals even when the deals are bad, because closing the deal is what its about. Who cares what happens after the deal is closed, I sure dont. All I know is that when I close a deal I get out my Cuban and smoke it, then I play golf. Sometimes people call back and say its a bad deal, I have my lawyers sue them, just part of business.

Its Thursday afternoon, I dont work on Thursday, because thats just an extension of the weekend. If you have any questions contact me on Tuesday, because I sure as hell wont be working on a Monday.

Can you guys let me know if I have this right? If damning info is released about a republican, we are only to look at the damning info and pay no mind to how it was obtained or leaked. But if damning info is released about a democrat we are to ignore the actual info and only complain about the methods used to collect or release it?

Wikileaks reveals lies and corruption of epic proportions, must ignore and investigate wikileaks

Two times Trumps taxes are illegally leaked, ignore the crime and focus on the taxes

Mike Flynn is illegally unmasked and his call with Russian ambassador is made public, ignore illegal unmasking and force Flynn out

Trumps phone calls with Australian and Mexican leaders are leaked, ignore the leak and focus on the calls

Obama admin is using the IC to spy on political opponents during transition, Comey lies about it under oath, Trump and his transition team are illegally unmasked on "incidental surveillance" but we should ignore that and investigate Nunes for not covering it up.

Does that about sum it up?

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Mar 22, 2017 -> 02:24 PM)
Hey look, Trump was right again. Obama will go down with quite the legacy of surveillance. Such a dumpster president.

Hey look, lol nope

Intel chair Devin Nunes unsure if Trump associates were directly surveilled

edit: lol love the crosspost timing on that one.

DB, you're saying a bunch of things that just aren't true or, to be a little more charitable, for which there is zero evidence or that just really don't make any sense at all.

Edited by StrangeSox