President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 09:18 AM)
Didn't Drumpf already say he was not gonna start working until Monday? Like the Presidency is a M-F job?

I'm sure he's tweeted about Obama's vacations at least a dozen times so no irony there.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 11:18 AM)
Didn't Trump already say he was not gonna start working until Monday? Like the Presidency is a M-F job?

Yes, this weekend has been set aside for partying and celebrating.

“Day one - which I will consider to be Monday as opposed to Friday or Saturday. Right?” Mr Trump told Michael Gove in his interview with The Times.

“I mean my day one is gonna be Monday because I don’t want to be signing and get it mixed up with lots of celebration.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/am...w-a7531576.html

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 11:18 AM)
Didn't Trump already say he was not gonna start working until Monday? Like the Presidency is a M-F job?

yes

fun fact as linked by balta in the old thread, a lot of the federal government won't even be in place Monday because Donnie demanded that everyone resign effective now and hasn't even bothered to nominate replacements for all but a handful of positions.

but it's also the stated goal of his white supremacist chief policy adviser to destroy the federal government, so they probably view this as perfectly fine and good.

ok, now I'm checking out.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 11:21 AM)
I feel just awful for a lot of the people that think they are going to prosper the next four years. All of the money is going to go to the top of the income chain faster and easier than ever before.

Trump already will have his excuse ready, It's Obama's fault.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 11:20 AM)
yes

fun fact as linked by balta in the old thread, a lot of the federal government won't even be in place Monday because Donnie demanded that everyone resign effective now and hasn't even bothered to nominate replacements for all but a handful of positions.

but it's also the stated goal of his white supremacist chief policy adviser to destroy the federal government, so they probably view this as perfectly fine and good.

ok, now I'm checking out.

They actually are now keeping 50 members of Obama's government as interim employees.

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 11:21 AM)
Guys get ready for a crazy ride, we have entered the f***ing twilight zone!

Seriously, what's the percentage you would say this guy is one in done. He looks way over is head but we'll see.

Id say its pretty high. I am not even sure hell run again in 4 years. Once he realizes that he now has a "real" job and that its not "easy", he may just decide its not worth it.

4 years should be enough to get him the contacts, etc for money making purposes. 8 years may just be completely unnecessary.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 12:17 PM)
"Whether we are black, brown, or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots."

pan to crowd shot - white people cheer!

"Red, brown, yellow, black and white - they are precious in my sight!"

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 11:23 AM)
"It started to rain when you got to the podium, Mr. President."

Somehow this was meant as a positive comment. Normally sun shining = good, rain = bad. :lol:

For weddings isn't rain a sign of good luck? Of course that probably came about just to make a tearful bride feel better.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Jan 20, 2017 -> 11:52 AM)
Every President blames the prior administration. That's nothing new.

I think you're missing the point. Trump is so narcissistic that he probably thinks he'll accomplish all the hot air he just blew out. He will ultimately fail (I seriously want to eat crow on this) but I just want to see how he'll pivot when it happens.

Its really telling the fact that these web pages were shut down as within the minutes of him taking office. Most of America is frightened by this and I don't know how long it will last until people push the other end of the spectrum "movement" to have him impeached. There are too many Americans that realize that there is too much at stake to just let this guy ruin what so many fought so hard and long for. How the hell he won the election?...I have no idea really but I know for damn sure we arent going to just sit idly by and let him and his followers ruin what the majority of the people in this country cherish.