President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My little brother follows that stuff, but I blame it on smoking entirely too much pot. I'm not sure how much he's still into it since he hasn't brought it up in a few years (this topic of discussion is banned at my parents' house because he drove my mom crazy with that stuff for years)

At least some portion of what Jones does is him being an entertainer and being self-aware of that, but he also absolutely believes in tons of crazy things. Funny to see him flip from being "FIGHT THE NWO!" forever to "GOVERNMENT GOOD!" once Trump was elected.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 17, 2017 -> 08:28 AM)
My little brother follows that stuff, but I blame it on smoking entirely too much pot. I'm not sure how much he's still into it since he hasn't brought it up in a few years (this topic of discussion is banned at my parents' house because he drove my mom crazy with that stuff for years)

At least some portion of what Jones does is him being an entertainer and being self-aware of that, but he also absolutely believes in tons of crazy things. Funny to see him flip from being "FIGHT THE NWO!" forever to "GOVERNMENT GOOD!" once Trump was elected.

I smoke a ton of pot and still that stuff is ridiculous to me. Conspiracy theorists are downright morons IMO. They have a screw loose.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

North Korea is behaving very badly. They have been "playing" the United States for years. China has done little to help!

6:07 AM - 17 Mar 2017

The Trump administration gave its clearest signal yet that it would consider taking military action against North Korea, as Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Friday that "all options are on the table" to deter the threat from Pyongyang.

Tensions are running high in Northeast Asia, with North Korea making observable progress toward its goal of building a missile that could reach the U.S. mainland and China incensed over South Korea's decision to deploy an American antimissile battery.

Tillerson's remarks, ruling out diplomatic talks and leaving the door open to military action, will fuel fears in the region that the Trump administration is seriously considering what Washington euphemistically calls "kinetic" options.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/tiller...7e2a_story.html

05853607-3915.jpg

Tillerson only allowed one "journalist" from a rightwing conspiracy (IJR) website to accompany him on this trip. His department is also being knee-capped by the White House and he seems far too weak and incapable to push back and assert State's role in foreign policy.

thisisfine.gif

edit: Tillerson also cut his visit short because of "fatigue." Low energy. Sad!

Edited by StrangeSox

xneomhg.png

This doesn't include the tens of millions of dollars its costing to have Melania live in a golden tower in New York City

edit: when was the last time that Trump even saw his wife that he very clearly hates and his son he's had basically nothing to do with ever?

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 17, 2017 -> 10:41 AM)
xneomhg.png

This doesn't include the tens of millions of dollars its costing to have Melania live in a golden tower in New York City

Can't Trump just take a bullet for the team and pay for private security out of his pocket?

Earlier today, the White House sent out an email recommending this piece:

Trump’s budget makes perfect sense and will fix America, and I will tell you why

To give just a taste:

This budget will make America a lean, mean fighting machine with bulging, rippling muscles and not an ounce of fat. America has been weak and soft for too long. BUT HOW WILL I SURVIVE ON THIS BUDGET? you may be wondering. I AM A HUMAN CHILD, NOT A COSTLY FIGHTER JET. You may not survive, but that is because you are SOFT and WEAK, something this budget is designed to eliminate.

QUOTE (Tony @ Mar 17, 2017 -> 09:36 AM)
So now the White House is apologizing to Great Britain after claiming the U.K. aided in helping President Obama wiretap Trump's phones. Keep pissing off our allies.

But words don't matter.

If Trump came out today and said that the Bush and Obama families (amongst others) are in reality reptilians, I mean, what's the big deal, he's only the President of the United States, no big deal, bro.

What's his news conference about? The proposed budget? Health care?

Or is he just going to pat himself on the back for launching an investigation into whether or not Obama wiretapped him, and everyone can put their fears aside. He did not. Just like he took credit for "ending" the birther movement.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Mar 17, 2017 -> 12:34 PM)
If Trump came out today and said that the Bush and Obama families (amongst others) are in reality reptilians, I mean, what's the big deal, he's only the President of the United States, no big deal, bro.

Trump is really going to be disappointed when he finds out V was cancelled.

How the Conservative Media Became Trump’s Lapdogs

For years, conservatives breathlessly accused the media of being too easy on President Barack Obama and acting like a bunch of sycophantic boot-lickers for his administration. Turns out, some only wanted the chance to try it out for themselves once a Republican was in office.

The Trump administration, with all its ethical mishaps and conflicts, presents conservatives the perfect opportunity to establish themselves as a tough, new vanguard of right-of-center journalism. Unfortunately, right-wing trolls and fanboys with press passes seem more interested in racking up brownie points with POTUS and nursing grudges against liberal media competitors.

Sadly these media personalities—easily found in places such as Breitbart and Fox News—have become exactly what they hated their mainstream media foes for being: biased cheerleaders all too willing to ignore any misdeeds by the president in the name of helping him enact his agenda. Some of those who used to be the conservative movement’s most loyal government watchdogs are nothing but lapdogs now for Trump.

from a former senior staffer of Jim DeMint and Ted Cruz

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 17, 2017 -> 12:36 PM)
Trump is really going to be disappointed when he finds out V was cancelled.

Fox will just keep running the show in syndication in order for Trump to keep repeating that everyone is reptilian

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 17, 2017 -> 12:34 PM)
What's his news conference about? The proposed budget? Health care?

Or is he just going to pat himself on the back for launching an investigation into whether or not Obama wiretapped him, and everyone can put their fears aside. He did not. Just like he took credit for "ending" the birther movement.

Probably the electoral vote.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 17, 2017 -> 01:45 PM)
Trump reiterating Obama wiretapped him.

The guy will never admit he's wrong which is dangerous enough. But for someone who makes as many obnoxious false claims as he does and the position he is in, its craziness.

Everyone knows its false, yet he continues to lie. He's going to lie almost 1,000 times this year directly to the people. Thats unprecedented deception.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 17, 2017 -> 10:50 AM)
He also has his own private security team. http://prospect.org/article/trump%E2%80%99...and-legal-swamp

There are a ton of logistical issues and it's still the SS that's tasked with keeping the President safe though.

Speaking of the US SS, earlier today a SS agent in NYC had a laptop stolen that had building plans for Trump Tower, Hillary email investigation information (?), perimeter security codes and other SS comms equipment.

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/8427901...src=twsrc%5Etfw

The SS has always kind of been a s*** show.