Sign in to follow this  
LittleHurt05

2017-18 NCAA Football Thread

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Sep 2, 2017 -> 03:04 PM)
Ouch, what the hell Michigan, burning my eyeballs with those unis.

I'll live with them after that D perofrmance.

Florida looks like they'll be ranked in the 100s again on offense this year. Amazing how dreadful they've been since tebow has left.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 2, 2017 -> 11:39 AM)
Another year without competitive college football for me

But so many points

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 2, 2017 -> 10:11 PM)
Florida looks like they'll be ranked in the 100s again on offense this year. Amazing how dreadful they've been since tebow has left.

Doesn't help half their team committed credit card fraud

Is there's more overrated coach in college football...who continually does less with more talent than Jim Mora?

QUOTE (Wanne @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 09:11 PM)
Is there's more overrated coach in college football...who continually does less with more talent than Jim Mora?

Kevin Sumlin called...

Georgia is coming to South Bend next weekend.

It will be the first time that Georgia has played a game above the Mason-Dixon line in 52 years.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 10:22 PM)
Kevin Sumlin called...

lol...yeah...jumped the gun on that one huh. But I still think Mora his horribly overrated and does less with more every single year.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 5, 2017 -> 09:26 AM)
This weekend showed how sloppy CFB is, how bad the refs are, and how excessively long the games are. But damn is it entertaining.

I can't speak for too many other games...but the ASU opener was probably THE WORST officiated football game I've ever seen. I get that it's their first game (refs) and all after having a long layoff...but good lord...they were absolutely clueless out there. And one other thing...I get using replay for sports anymore...you want the calls to be right...but I'm ready to scrap it altogether and just live with bad calls. Replay is really ruining sports (especially football). People whine about baseball being boring and slow...but I swear...you spend more time sitting around with twittling your thumbs doing nothing with football than any other sport. Between tv timeouts and excessive replays...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 5, 2017 -> 09:26 AM)
This weekend showed how sloppy CFB is, how bad the refs are, and how excessively long the games are. But damn is it entertaining.

It's hard because these massive comebacks that make college football bearable are only possible by the fact that the games are 5 hours long.