2017-18 NCAA Football Thread

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 28, 2017 -> 08:57 PM)
I love it. TCU media and fans are awful.

We are about to enter November and the Big 12 goes through Ames. Iowa State also has the best two wins of any team in the country for now. This is insane.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 28, 2017 -> 09:16 PM)
I’m still salty from last years screw job but Barkley did nothing tonight outside of a KR against an awful special teams. I’d knock him way down the heisman list. He’s great , don’t get me wrong, but there are others who are as good.

I’m a PSU alum, but I agree. Way overrated. He’s only rushed for 100+ yards in three games this season. I get that D’s target him, and I get that our O-line is terrible, but Heisman winners overcome all of that and dominate. He has not, and if it wasn’t for the hype, he wouldn’t even go to NYC.

Enjoy the CFP. Not sour grapes, but as I see it, Alabama will just slaughter everyone any way.

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Oct 29, 2017 -> 09:42 AM)
I’m a PSU alum, but I agree. Way overrated. He’s only rushed for 100+ yards in three games this season. I get that D’s target him, and I get that our O-line is terrible, but Heisman winners overcome all of that and dominate. He has not, and if it wasn’t for the hype, he wouldn’t even go to NYC.

Enjoy the CFP. Not sour grapes, but as I see it, Alabama will just slaughter everyone any way.

Alabama has had a cupcake schedule.

I'd like to see them actually play a good team before I jump to hand them the title this year.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 11, 2017 -> 05:25 PM)
The difference between everything going right and everything going wrong is about 30 points.

What would the spread have to be next weekend for you to even think about taking Illinois with the points? 49? 56? With the way OSU demolishes bad teams, it's gonna get ugly.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 11, 2017 -> 07:28 PM)
What would the spread have to be next weekend for you to even think about taking Illinois with the points? 49? 56? With the way OSU demolishes bad teams, it's gonna get ugly.

I never bet on games my teams play in but osu is either gonna win by 50 or lose by 30