2017 NFL off season thread

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 27s28 seconds ago

More

A shocker: The #Chiefs and GM John Dorsey have agreed to part ways.

This is like minutes after they sign Andy Reid to an extension? WTF

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 22, 2017 -> 03:12 PM)
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 27s28 seconds ago

More

A shocker: The #Chiefs and GM John Dorsey have agreed to part ways.

This is like minutes after they sign Andy Reid to an extension? WTF

Andy Reid is now coach/GM

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 10, 2017 -> 02:02 PM)
This season is really tough. They could be 2-6 in their first 8 and maybe win 3 total this year unless Trubisky lights it up and the D gets magically better.

They have Goldman coming back and added a few veteran DB's. I think they're a top 12 D

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jul 17, 2017 -> 02:12 PM)
They have Goldman coming back and added a few veteran DB's. I think they're a top 12 D

I'm done relying on any bear to actually stay healthy. We may as well just look at our 2 deep and expect that. It's been so frustrating.

How many games out of our all pro guards do we think we'll really get?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 21, 2017 -> 11:46 AM)
Dan Orlovsky signed a NFL contract yesterday, the guy who forgot that you can't run in the white part in the back of the end zone.

I'm starting to believe the whole Kaepernick has been blackballed "conspiracies".

It's not really a conspiracy though. Kaep did what he did and teams don't want that kind of unwanted attention. These meatheads would probably boycott the games just because their team signed Kaep.

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Jul 21, 2017 -> 02:13 PM)
It's not really a conspiracy though. Kaep did what he did and teams don't want that kind of unwanted attention. These meatheads would probably boycott the games just because their team signed Kaep.

Which says a lot about us as a people.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jul 26, 2017 -> 12:40 PM)
I cant believe training camp is already here. This summer has gone by so fast since half of it was rain.

That first preseason game always sneaks up out of nowhere, two weeks from tomorrow already.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 21, 2017 -> 02:53 PM)
Which says a lot about us as a people.

It's sad and white people still don't want to hear that they are racist as f***.

Look at the recent Minnesota case if you want to see double standards.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 27, 2017 -> 03:37 PM)
CSN Chicago‏Verified account @CSNChicago 16m16 minutes ago Shunning hypotheticals, #Bears aren’t setting a timetable for Pernell McPhee: http://bit.ly/2v2jjAo

Amazing pass rusher when he's on the field...

The Ravens knew what they were doing when they kept him a 3rd player only I guess

It used to be you'd have years of good health as a team and years of bad health. Seems like for 4-5 years straight we've been absolutely destroyed, and I don't think that's specific to us.

Really makes it hard to get up for a season when you know you may get 3-4 games of your excellent guard combo actually together. Watch 5-6 games of your 4th and 5th receivers as your top targets. Nary a game of our top defensive linebackers on field together.

It's incredibly boring.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 28, 2017 -> 11:31 AM)
Does he have a shot at a collusion case against the NFL owners?

Not a law guy so I don't have a clue. Apparently these organizations are using his price tag as a reason for passing on him.