2017 White Sox Ticket PRE-SALE offers

ewokpelts

https://www.yelp.com/topic/chicago-2017-chi...ng-day-and-more

Tickets go on sale to the General Public on FRIDAY, March 3rd, at 10AM Central Time. Online at whitesox.com, and at 1-866-SOX-GAME phone orders ONLY.

Sox Box Office sales at Gate 4 (35th and Shields) begin FRIDAY, March 3rd at 10AM.

Here's the PRE-SALE dates:

81, 27, and 14 Game Season Ticketholders: WEDNESDAY, March 1st, @ 10AM - 10PM ONLINE ONLY

Sox Pride Club Members: THURSDAY March 2nd, @10AM -10PM ONLINE ONLY

Black List(Sox Newsletter) members: THURSDAY March 2nd @1PM -10PM ONLINE ONLY

The best chance at Cubs/Sox tix or Opening Day are if you have a ticket plan of any sort. But they do set aside tix for all the presales.

Ticketbastard fees apply for Phone and Online orders. No fees at Sox Box Office.

You can use an MLB.COM Gift Card on online orders, but NOT at the box office.

White Sox gift cards can be used at the Box Office, but NOT online.

Sox also accept Comiskey Cash for ticket sales at the Box Office.

Vouchers are also good at the Sox Box Office. The Holiday Pack ticket vouchers are one example

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 28, 2017 -> 09:38 AM)
Probably will be able to get cheapies off Stubhub this year whenever.

I hate to be cynical, but why bother paying full price when you can just get bleacher tickets off stubhub for $11.00 whenever you want?

Sign me up for the cheapos

Edited by steveno89

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 28, 2017 -> 09:42 AM)
In general that will be the best way to get tickets. I am going to get on line to make sure I get good seats for the Buehrle game.

Same here. No sense in paying full price or even season tix until they draw more than 500 a game.

I still remember getting a stub hub ticket in 2007 for $.25 after $5 off coupon and walking to the game.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 28, 2017 -> 09:42 AM)
In general that will be the best way to get tickets. I am going to get on line to make sure I get good seats for the Buehrle game.

Just logged in. Tickets are insane priced, and not many left. OF reserved behind the pens are $49 each. LOL. OK.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Mar 1, 2017 -> 11:35 AM)
Do more tix open up for each presale or are this many of the Buehrle game legit sold out already?

Was wondering this as well. I just got tickets to this but if this is all they're releasing, it's going to be sold out before tickets go on sale to the public.