2017 White Sox Home and Away Uniform Change

Frank_Thomas

QUOTE (Tannerfan @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 01:44 PM)
Are they still going to wear the early 80's clown clothes on Sundays, or has that gone away?

Definitely time to stop with that. I liked the spring training unis a lot. They should use that as the alternate.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 01:48 PM)
Definitely time to stop with that. I liked the spring training unis a lot. They should use that as the alternate.

Agreed with everyone who says this needs a break.

I also wouldn't be opposed to an ST type regular season jersey or a '59 jersey

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 01:48 PM)

I wouldn't mind them using the spring training as an alt but they desperately need to drop the diagonal "Sox" from the sleeve. It clashes horribly with the 80s' "SOX" logo the chest and the batterman on the cap.

QUOTE (coco1997 @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 06:34 PM)
I wouldn't mind them using the spring training as an alt but they desperately need to drop the diagonal "Sox" from the sleeve. It clashes horribly with the 80s' "SOX" logo the chest and the batterman on the cap.

This. That thing is a sensory overload as is. It needs to be cleaned up.

Edited by Jose Abreu

QUOTE (coco1997 @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 06:34 PM)

That thing is definitely not a gamer. If the Sox are going to rebrand, the 83 look in the 90s-current color palette would be a great way to go, but the spring training jersey is just a mess.

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 07:10 PM)
That thing is definitely not a gamer. If the Sox are going to rebrand, the 83 look in the 90s-current color palette would be a great way to go, but the spring training jersey is just a mess.

Agreed I miss the batter man on the sleeve and second we should go back to the vests those were the best. Also think we should start wearing White Socks instead of black, but that's never going to happen.

Edited by Frank_Thomas35