**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling Thread V**

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 20, 2017 -> 06:51 AM)
I think Roode puts over Roddy then goes up for sure.

AOP, not sure.

I'm not familiar with Adam Cole. If the internet thinks he's good then that has to be true. Looks like just another small guy that superkicks. Hope he's good.

Eye roll

Reports are WWE has switched back to planning for Reigns vs Brock at Mania. They are so dense. It would only work if they have Roman going full on heel but they won't pull the trigger on that. Finn or Braun would be better in fans eyes, but nah.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 21, 2017 -> 07:56 PM)
Cole just has to prove himself to me because my opinion is the only one that matters. ��

I mean it's not like fans overrate Indy guys ever.

This guy is the greatest Indy worker of all time.

Totally not overrated.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KVR216/status/89...7330561/photo/1

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 22, 2017 -> 10:13 AM)
Reports are WWE has switched back to planning for Reigns vs Brock at Mania. They are so dense. It would only work if they have Roman going full on heel but they won't pull the trigger on that. Finn or Braun would be better in fans eyes, but nah.

Hope plan changes Reigns in another WM main event does nothing for me.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 22, 2017 -> 04:39 PM)
Hope plan changes Reigns in another WM main event does nothing for me.

I was in the minority, liking Reigns, but now on Raw with Joe, Miz, Cena, Stroman, and even Brock, you have guys who sound natural and legit on mic while Reigns sounds like a scripted stiff.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Aug 22, 2017 -> 04:25 PM)
This guy is the greatest Indy worker of all time.

Totally not overrated.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KVR216/status/89...7330561/photo/1

Just to be clear, I'm 99% sure that isn't Adam Cole.

Well, I take that back, he has wrestled for IWA a whooping 3 time. Once on a tryout show at age 19, and then 2 more when he was 21. He was still a "Green kid" back then.

Adam Cole is fantastic. If the crowd latches on to saying "Adam Cole Bay Bay" he'll get over......He's also only 28, so he has a lot of wrestling left.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Aug 28, 2017 -> 10:01 PM)
The Cena/Reigns promo was absolute gold. Almost think they went off script.

Alexa Bliss remains to be the best woman talent of the RAW roster.

I'm not sure how Roman could possibly recover after that. Cena absolutely bodied him to the point where Roman forgot his lines. Cena certainly appeared to go off script and wwe editing the YouTube upload plays into that. If it wasnt, well then they seem to be intentionally trying to bury Roman.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 29, 2017 -> 07:26 AM)
I'm not sure how Roman could possibly recover after that. Cena absolutely bodied him to the point where Roman forgot his lines. Cena certainly appeared to go off script and wwe editing the YouTube upload plays into that. If it wasnt, well then they seem to be intentionally trying to bury Roman.

Roman's part was good after he remembered what to say, but yeah, that pause where he was obviously flustered and forgot was too much to overcome.

Cena is trying to take him to that next level, but not sure RR has it in him on the mic.

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Aug 28, 2017 -> 10:23 PM)
Vince definitely hates Sasha.

Not that I'm complaining as an absolute Alexa mark, but if there was once a Super Cena, there is now a Super Bliss. She's very oddly being booked as a heel that says something, and then goes out and proves what she said without cheating to do so.

"Bayley, you ain't extreme..."

Proves it.

"Sasha, you ain't a Legit Boss, you're a Legit Loser that can't defend a title ... ever."

Proves it.

The only thing I can think of here is they're looking to turn her babyface, because this is so against the grain of how a heel is booked in WWE. She's just massacring people on the mic, and then in the ring.