**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling Thread V**

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 30, 2017 -> 09:45 PM)
I feel like I'm the only wrestling fan in the world who doesn't love Braun these days. Oh well, not everything has to be for me. Fun card outside of Randy-Bray.

You might not like him, but you gotta admit how much he has improved since being with the Wyatt family.

Alexa winning was the right call for sure, time to beat down Bayley for a while. No surprise that she gave Alexa by far her best match on the main roster(and nxt for that matter). Good stuff.

Edited by Rowand44

Great show last night outside HOH match but that'll be all some fans will talk about because they like to complain.

Sheamus legit kicks both Jeff and Matt in the head. He's dangerous in there.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ May 1, 2017 -> 06:12 AM)
Great show last night outside HOH match but that'll be all some fans will talk about because they like to complain.

Sheamus legit kicks both Jeff and Matt in the head. He's dangerous in there.

I think you've started to complain more about the complainers than people actually whining about the product. ;)

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 1, 2017 -> 07:49 AM)
I think you've started to complain more about the complainers than people actually whining about the product. ;)

That's how I got over.

Enjoyed most of Raw last night for once.

Alexa did a great job in the first segment, but poor Finn. Has to work with Bray now.

I also think Titus could make a great manager.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2017 -> 05:12 AM)
Enjoyed most of Raw last night for once.

Alexa did a great job in the first segment, but poor Finn. Has to work with Bray now.

I also think Titus could make a great manager.

There's going to be a demon in a haunted house!!!!!

In all honesty and I don't know why, I'm kind of intrigued by Finn and Bray even though there's a 99 percent likelihood they make it super corny and terrible. There's at least the slightest possibility they can do something interesting.

I only saw the women's stuff as I had a basketball game but that was good stuff. Heard the ME was fantastic so I'm going to have to give that a watch at some point.

Edited by Rowand44

If it's a way to bring the demon out, that'll work, but I just always change the channel when Bray comes on.

Main Event was good even though for most of the show I thought it was for a shot at Brock.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2017 -> 08:26 AM)
If it's a way to bring the demon out, that'll work, but I just always change the channel when Bray comes on.

Main Event was good even though for most of the show I thought it was for a shot at Brock.

I think that's exactly what this is, a way to bring the Demon back...

Which means Bray is going to get stomped.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ May 2, 2017 -> 03:45 PM)
I think that's exactly what this is, a way to bring the Demon back...

Which means Bray is going to get stomped.

Which will be another bad thing for him. This maybe a lose-lose situation.

So it doesn't look like Brock will defend the Universal title until the Great Balls of Fire PPV (like wtf is with the name), and he will likely hold the title for a full year until possibly dropping it to Reigns in WM 34. If the rumors are true, it's a damn shame. We've seen the same crap already in 2015, and I can't stress how much I (and many others) hate seeing two two main eventing WM again and clogging the title picture for a whole year.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2017 -> 03:51 PM)
Which will be another bad thing for him. This maybe a lose-lose situation.

I personally don't care...Bray does nothing for me. His whole character and story are so disconnected from reality it's just cringe at this point. He needs to stop cutting promos saying things that he can't possibly back up -- like I'm going to eat your soul -- or you'll be trapped in my house of horrors...

Um, Bray...Randy's right over there. So he's not trapped in your stupid house...he's literally RIGHT THERE.

It makes Bray look stupid.

He needs to go back to being a cult leader, grounded in reality, NOT this wannabe Taker character that's supernatural.

And Bray has ZERO chance of beating the Demon King.

Honest Q, are the Bullet Club all ever on one show together? Or are they just scattered?

Agree about staleness. They have guys that are talented but nobody that would intimidate me like an alliance should, if that makes sense.

/Insert Justin eyeroll

Did Adam Cole sign with E? Is Omega under NJPW contract where he can't work ROH show?

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ May 13, 2017 -> 02:34 PM)
Honest Q, are the Bullet Club all ever on one show together? Or are they just scattered?

Agree about staleness. They have guys that are talented but nobody that would intimidate me like an alliance should, if that makes sense.

/Insert Justin eyeroll

Did Adam Cole sign with E? Is Omega under NJPW contract where he can't work ROH show?

They do New Japan shows together, but when it comes to outside companies, they're just all kinda scattered.

Yeah, I would expect Cole to probably be sitting in the crowd at the Chicago show ala what they did with Mcyntire and Roode in the past.

I'm going to Anime Central at Rosemont on Saturday and figured I'd stop by NXT Takeover during the night. I'm highly interested in doing this, but unsure of the card/time. There is only 4 matches (all seem interesting), does anyone have any input on it? I know NXT Takeover events are usually pretty damn good and a great crowd.