**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling Thread V**

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 8, 2017 -> 09:55 AM)
Brian doesn't like Hero or the Bucks. I need new friends.

It'd be no fun if we agreed on everything.

Too sweet me.

And I'll watch Bucks and enjoy their match. They're energetic and have dynamic team moves, but they're so fn annoying and not in a good way.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 7, 2017 -> 07:20 PM)
Ha. I don't watch ROH though. Unless someone wants to share their Fite log in. Not sure I'd like it that much anyway. Not same company as when Punk n Joe n DB n others.

And I'll never be a fan of Chris Hero. Sorry

ROH isn't what it used to be, but right now Cody Rhodes has been must see TV in ROH.

Also.....Not liking Chris Hero is simply fat shaming lol

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 10, 2017 -> 09:06 AM)
Halfway through GBOF, I thought the iron tag match was fantastic. Cesaro and Sheamus are great together.

Also, Alexa Bliss is a goddess and I'm trying to marry her.

Line begins behind me, friend.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 10, 2017 -> 11:24 AM)
I will fight anyone who gets in my way on my quest to marry Alexa Bliss :D

Then you will have to go to Orlando and fight the NXT guy she's engaged to.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 10, 2017 -> 10:14 PM)
Wtf was that tease? Steph? DIXIE?

Dixie on tv is awful so hopefully that is not it. Plus I think most of the audience wouldn't even know who she is.

It'll be something cheesy.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 10, 2017 -> 12:11 PM)
Then you will have to go to Orlando and fight the NXT guy she's engaged to.

Yea, and how he got her I'll never know.

Jokes aside, it's like anything, you tend to start liking the people you find yourself around...which is why a lot of wrestlers tend to date each other, they're the only people they see most of the month since they spend considerable time on the road together.

It's a lot harder of a lifestyle than people realize.

Ron must be pissed that Brock had a good match last night.

I would say Brock's past two matches have been better than what we've seen in 2016 (his last two being vs samoa Joe and the WM vs Goldberg) but both matches have two notable deficiencies. 1. is that they are much too short. 2. The hampering of suplex city gimmick.

Nothing in the world will make me a Brock Lesnar fan right now. The guy shows up 1/10 live shows, has 1 title match in 3-4 months and when he does fight, he wrrestles less than 10 minute matches. It's a joke.

I was entertained with both matches, but they don't get above *** for me. This is a guy that is being paid HUGE money relative to everyone else. Jokeeeeeee

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Jul 17, 2017 -> 01:00 PM)
So Talking Smack has been cancelled because Vince feels it's not best for business... The man needs to go away.

Very dumb. I liked watching it Wednesday morning. Helped get characters over a bit IMO.

More people had to be watching than 205 Live.

I enjoyed it a lot, and it's gotta be the most watched thing on the Network outside of PPV and NXT. 205 Live is uninteresting and just lost Aries.

I think it's a combination of things for Vince, but if I have to guess what triggered it it's when Sasha went off on Alexa after GBOF. Feelings must have been hurt.

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Jul 17, 2017 -> 08:43 PM)
I enjoyed it a lot, and it's gotta be the most watched thing on the Network outside of PPV and NXT. 205 Live is uninteresting and just lost Aries.

I think it's a combination of things for Vince, but if I have to guess what triggered it it's when Sasha went off on Alexa after GBOF. Feelings must have been hurt.

Ratings were supposedly awful