Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17

Jose Abreu

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 02:12 PM)
I like Matt Davidson

I feel like Davidson needs to get 400-500 ABs this year, even if Frazier and Abreu are around. Maybe he gets some of his shine back and you have a league average 3B for the next several years...

QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 03:30 PM)
I feel like Davidson needs to get 400-500 ABs this year, even if Frazier and Abreu are around. Maybe he gets some of his shine back and you have a league average 3B for the next several years...

I don't think he's ever going to become a league average 3b but we absolutely need to give him the at bats this season because who knows.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 08:30 PM)

Completely agree

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 08:23 PM)
Honestly I don't think I've ever been less excited to see the Sox winning a game.

Anderson with two hits, Davidson looking great and good approaches all around. It's been a good game

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 03:23 PM)
Honestly I don't think I've ever been less excited to see the Sox winning a game.

I think this team winning 68 games could be more watchable than the 78-win team they'd have doing nothing. At least we know what the plan is, and the unqualified manager is long gone.

We just signed Mike Pelfrey for a legitimate amount of starts and people are concerned about winning too many games. Win or lose, all that matters is right players are performing. This is a good day for that.