Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17

Jose Abreu

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 03:53 PM)
I still think the Tigers are decent. Ausmus has never impressed me though. And look here, the Twins swept the Royals.

It would suck if the Indians get the 1-seed just because of a crappy division, but that's the system.

Maybe Zimmerman and Fulmer will give them more juice, they still have some bats, but I haven't felt them in it at all today.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 03:56 PM)
Maybe Zimmerman and Fulmer will give them more juice, they still have some bats, but I haven't felt them in it at all today.

Well a few days ago they jumped all over our best pitcher. They are old, so they may be volatile, but still think if Fulmer is close to last year they could have 3 good pitchers and quite a few dingers out of that lineup.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 03:48 PM)
I'm also somewhat getting the opinion this Tigers team...may not be very good.

Seriously. Why was that guy pitching the second game of the season for them? Where is the ROY from last year or the other guy they're paying a bunch of money too (Zimmermann)?

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 02:00 PM)
Seriously. Why was that guy pitching the second game of the season for them? Where is the ROY from last year or the other guy they're paying a bunch of money too (Zimmermann)?

Pushed Zimm back and Norris has a "dead arm".

QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 04:10 PM)
Nothing like an outlier day for both Soto and Davidson to keep the White Sox chasing those dragons for a few years while Hawk talks about how much he LIKES these guys

Good thing Hahn is unfazed and Jason is calling the game

QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 04:10 PM)
Nothing like an outlier day for both Soto and Davidson to keep the White Sox chasing those dragons for a few years while Hawk talks about how much he LIKES these guys

Still, it's good to see Davidson have a good first game. Give him a little confidence, and not see .000 on the scoreboard for 2-3 games.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 04:12 PM)
Still, it's good to see Davidson have a good first game. Give him a little confidence, and not see .000 on the scoreboard for 2-3 games.

I'm definitely with you there. You have to admit though that this guy is the right type to become Hawk's new Beckham type guy

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 04:39 PM)
Flavum..still think this game should have been called? lol

It was warmer than expected. It was less windy than expected. It worked out ok. Now I want to see Quintana pitch well on Sunday.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 04:12 PM)

I'm probably one of Davidson's biggest fan on this site so I'm smiling ear to ear right now. :D