Pandemic Flu

greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 11:26 PM)
Does this concern you? CNN says pandemic flu a real threat in the future.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/health/flu-p...upta/index.html

It's actually entirely likely that the earth and humanity suffers an extinction-level event at some point in the near future. Between climate change and superviruses that are adapting to all of our medications? Yeah. Totally feasible.

Am I concerned? Nope. Nothing I can do about it, so why be concerned? :)

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 11:01 PM)
It's actually entirely likely that the earth and humanity suffers an extinction-level event at some point in the near future. Between climate change and superviruses that are adapting to all of our medications? Yeah. Totally feasible.

Zombie apocalypse...totally going to happen.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 10:02 AM)
The apocalypse won't be the gloom and doom people make it out to be. We will simply evolve from humans into vampires and werewolves thus taking another step up on the food chain. See, that doesn't sound so bad does it?

I'm fine with being a vampire or werewolf, but those night time hours are going to be a killer. I'll still try to get to bed by 1 or 2.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 04:01 AM)

This is concerning IMO. We need to develop the vaccine to combat the pandemic flu first.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 12:16 PM)
I'm fine with being a vampire or werewolf, but those night time hours are going to be a killer. I'll still try to get to bed by 1 or 2.

I prefer vampire myself. The night time hours will work perfect for me since I'm usually up all night anyway.

Hey, maybe the apocalypse will be something like Penny Dreadful where all the monsters come out to play. Could be alot of fun.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 01:19 PM)
This is concerning IMO. We need to develop the vaccine to combat the pandemic flu first.

but what can YOU do about it? Literally nothing. So why get worked up?