Barstool RedLine Radio

Y2Jimmy0

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 09:58 AM)
I don't have time to listen to this right now. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me if Hahn said anything about Robert?

Hinted towards them being clearly in the mix while not really mentioning the player by name

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 10:05 AM)
Thanks. I saw Dave mention it but I didn't think there was any way he'd give a definite answer.

He kinda dodged the question and didn't give a direct answer but in a way he did confirm interest in Robert.

Edited by soxfan2014

I would like to say that for those that have hated on Whitesox Dave and have labeled him as just a drunken fool have totally sold him short.

The guy may be a drunk at times but he is no fool. Smart guy, NW graduate apparently, and is creating quite the empire via social media. He is a legit contact for Whitesox information in my opinion.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 12:34 PM)
I would like to say that for those that have hated on Whitesox Dave and have labeled him as just a drunken fool have totally sold him short.

The guy may be a drunk at times but he is no fool. Smart guy, NW graduate apparently, and is creating quite the empire via social media. He is a legit contact for Whitesox information in my opinion.

I've never doubted his cred. I've just described him as "that drunk Dave guy on twitter" to describe who I was referring to lol

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 12:43 PM)
haha, I agree but I'll correct you on two things. Dave is a drunken fool and Dave did not go to NW he just tells people that.

I kind of figured the NW thing was a 50/50 chance of being true. LOL

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 12:44 PM)
I kind of figured the NW thing was a 50/50 chance of being true. LOL

Fellas, James just DMed me saying he posted this on here. Few things to clear some stuff up about what we are doing:

A. Thanks for listening. We're obviously incredibly raw at this as we don't have much experience in radio/tv, but if you listened to episode 1 through the Hahn episode (9) we've def improved just from a vocal standpoint. We know we need to improve the "uhhs" and "f*ckins" and not use as many crutch words to improve the flow. It's getting better but there's still a ways to go. With that said, we plan on launching this to the MOON. Video, website, monetization, etc. We want this to be a grade A, legitimate source of info on the Cubs, Sox and eventually other teams that will fall under the RLR umbrella. This is the tip of the iceberg. We will not quit until it's the best podcast in chicago baseball.

B. I obviously don't have a verbal filter on social media and say whatever (often stupid) thought comes to my mind, but I think it resonates with fans. I am lucky to have an extremely popular platform to "write" from as well that I kinda fell face first into. PS - Brian will be a reoccurring guest, and he is also a drunken buffoon

C. I dont' really tell people I went to NU, people just don't realize one can be a diehard NU fan without having attended the school. Over the years so many people have assumed I went there that I just got sick of correcting them and just let them run with the assumption that I attended one of the best universities in the world. PS - Brian also assumed I went there when we first met ;)

Anyways, thanks for listening again, the reception was awesome and if anyone has any comments or critiques fire away, we know we have a lot of work to do to iron out the wrinkles.

PS - sorry for those who hate me, I try not to be a dick but I know I am sometimes and if I ever pissed any of you off for whatever reason then consider this our internet hug it out moment

QUOTE (gosoxgo2005 @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 02:36 PM)
Fellas, James just DMed me saying he posted this on here. Few things to clear some stuff up about what we are doing:

A. Thanks for listening. We're obviously incredibly raw at this as we don't have much experience in radio/tv, but if you listened to episode 1 through the Hahn episode (9) we've def improved just from a vocal standpoint. We know we need to improve the "uhhs" and "f*ckins" and not use as many crutch words to improve the flow. It's getting better but there's still a ways to go. With that said, we plan on launching this to the MOON. Video, website, monetization, etc. We want this to be a grade A, legitimate source of info on the Cubs, Sox and eventually other teams that will fall under the RLR umbrella. This is the tip of the iceberg. We will not quit until it's the best podcast in chicago baseball.

B. I obviously don't have a verbal filter on social media and say whatever (often stupid) thought comes to my mind, but I think it resonates with fans. I am lucky to have an extremely popular platform to "write" from as well that I kinda fell face first into. PS - Brian will be a reoccurring guest, and he is also a drunken buffoon

C. I dont' really tell people I went to NU, people just don't realize one can be a diehard NU fan without having attended the school. Over the years so many people have assumed I went there that I just got sick of correcting them and just let them run with the assumption that I attended one of the best universities in the world. PS - Brian also assumed I went there when we first met ;)

Anyways, thanks for listening again, the reception was awesome and if anyone has any comments or critiques fire away, we know we have a lot of work to do to iron out the wrinkles.

PS - sorry for those who hate me, I try not to be a dick but I know I am sometimes and if I ever pissed any of you off for whatever reason then consider this our internet hug it out moment

Very good stuff man, look forward to listening in the future!

QUOTE (gosoxgo2005 @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 02:36 PM)

You're a cool dude. Keep doing what you are doing.

I don't know the history of whitesoxdave and why people do/don't like him, but anyone who is a diehard fan and spends as much time as he does trying to provide value is cool by me. Well done on the interview and hopefully this venture takes off and leads to success for you guys.