Sox at Yanks 4/18

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just take a moment and soak in the fact that the last two homeruns have been hit by Our juggernauts Yolmer Sanchez and Luery Garcia.

Also, Miguel's stuff tonight is ace-caliber. Would be awesome if he could do this like every other start. I think he has averaged like 10 pitches over 4 innings so far, no hits yet. Nice to see. Now get some damn runs!!!

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 18, 2017 -> 08:18 PM)
MLB replay continues to be insane to me. I just never know what the hell they are looking at.

Yeah...there is I think a couple hidden angles/views that they have that arent accessible to us. But still...that one was kinda quick.

QUOTE (Scoots @ Apr 18, 2017 -> 07:20 PM)
Yeah...there is I think a couple hidden angles/views that they have that arent accessible to us. But still...that one was kinda quick.

I have always thought that was BS. Just something to keep people from complaining too much.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 18, 2017 -> 07:19 PM)
Saladino"s reaction to me means he was out, but I don't know how thee replay showed conclusive evidence.

He may very well have been out, but no angle we saw showed a glove doing anything except be near his elbow.