White Sox @ Angels 9:07 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 17, 2017 -> 11:02 PM)
I thought we would be in first place 😊 I know what you are saying though

As of tonight, we'd be 11th in the 2018 draft.

7 teams really struggling in the NL. Who knows if the Pirates come out of it, or trade McCutcheon/Cole. That's not counting the Reds and maybe the Brewers falling back into mediocrity. The Mets and Giants, at least for the moment, seem doomed.

Every time you watch Frazier hit, he seems completely off balance, in between or like he's just guessing up there.

He either gets hot and everything just clicks and a 2-3 week hot streak begins or he ends up with a Dunn 2011 season. Melky struggled for almost the entire 2015 season, especially against LHP. Then was the best (at least most consistent) hitter on the team the following year.

After tonight, we'll be in negative territory in the RS/RA balance for the first time all season.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (maxjusttyped @ May 18, 2017 -> 05:06 AM)
I keep expecting Frazier to start turning things around and it's just not happening.

He looks finished. Even when he makes good contact, ball isn't jumping like last year

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2017 -> 11:37 PM)
I just haven't seen him do anything special in-game. I think he does a great job relating and motivating the players, but Hawk saying he's one of Reinsdorf's best moves ever seems like a very premature statement

He just looks good because of how bad Ventura was.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 17, 2017 -> 10:05 PM)
As of tonight, we'd be 11th in the 2018 draft.

7 teams really struggling in the NL. Who knows if the Pirates come out of it, or trade McCutcheon/Cole. That's not counting the Reds and maybe the Brewers falling back into mediocrity. The Mets and Giants, at least for the moment, seem doomed.

I could see us losing about 30 of our next 40 games.

QUOTE (hi8is @ May 18, 2017 -> 06:43 AM)
I could see us losing about 30 of our next 40 games.

Definitely, this is the team built for the long haul we're seeing. Mediocre to crap starting pitching on paper. Horses*** bullpen cept for the above average closer on paper. Ridiculously bad lineup on paper. Also horrific defense and only average speed to a bit below average on the basepaths.

Losing 30 of 40 is a good prediction.

Edited by greg775