Tigers/Sox

Heads22

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 26, 2017 -> 08:39 PM)
Who in the hell was Rosado?

And yes, this helps show how incredible Pedro was

Had to look it up, but your answer is Jose Rosado. Decent 1999, pretty awful in five starts in 2000 as a 25 year old, and never showed up in baseball again, save for five games in the Puerto Rican winter league in 2008.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 26, 2017 -> 09:48 PM)
Jose...made All-Star team once or twice, then he had a major injury (think it was the shoulder) and he never recovered.

Yea Royals destroyed his arm/shoulder. I think I remember him leading everybody in pitch counts over 120. They rode a promising young talent to the ground.

Sox have 12 hits to Tigers 4 and yet this game is far from over. Not complaining, it's been good performance but WTF?? Sox are the kind of team that I expect to lose every night.

p.s. Benetti and Stone are amazing together. Stone is so much happier being with Benetti than stodgy grumpy Hawk. Benetti's questions are a little annoying but not too much. And when he asks stoney something dumb, Stoney is funny. He asked how many times bases were loaded and none out in baseball history and team got out of it via forces at home plate 3 times. Stoney said 12 immediately. Good stuff.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 26, 2017 -> 11:09 PM)
Sox have 12 hits to Tigers 4 and yet this game is far from over. Not complaining, it's been good performance but WTF?? Sox are the kind of team that I expect to lose every night.

p.s. Benetti and Stone are amazing together. Stone is so much happier being with Benetti than stodgy grumpy Hawk. Benetti's questions are a little annoying but not too much. And when he asks stoney something dumb, Stoney is funny. He asked how many times bases were loaded and none out in baseball history and team got out of it via forces at home plate 3 times. Stoney said 12 immediately. Good stuff.

Benetti is just going to get better the more games he does and the more he is around the guys. I've said it before, but I think the fact he doesn't go on road trips impedes him a bit.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 26, 2017 -> 11:11 PM)
I like this Heads posting in GT. Been too long.

The Sox have helped me since my father passed.....but this is one of the first nights I could just watch, crack a few beers and just get weird with the Sox.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 26, 2017 -> 11:21 PM)
The Sox have helped me since my father passed.....but this is one of the first nights I could just watch, crack a few beers and just get weird with the Sox.

Don't be a stranger my friend. :)

Sox have alot of interesting bullpen guys all coming together getting outs. Alot of teams are probably envious of us.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 26, 2017 -> 11:22 PM)
Don't be a stranger my friend. :)

Sox have alot of interesting bullpen guys all coming together getting outs. Alot of teams are probably envious of us.

I know everyone's all about the rebuild, but having us play competent baseball at times and not being total f***ups has helped me. Sometimes you want something familiar and comfortable, and when you can get a winning performance out of Mike Pelfrey, s***, even that helps sometimes.