8-0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonkeyKongerko

I can't stand most Illini fans. The rest of us universities of the state of Illinois are constantly forgotten, and it is downright sickening!

Hey media...There are actually other quality universities in the state of Illinois!!! MOTHERf***ING WHAT ABOUT US?!?! :mad:

No offense to those who have class who go to the U of I, but 99% of those I meet who go there are prissy assed b****es who have no concept of the definition of the word humble. I can't stand the Illwhyni!!!

Originally posted by MartePartay

Where's the love for Creighton 9-0??? WTF?!?!?!? They are gonna upset everyone except possibly the Illini.  :metal

And Creighton is in the same conference as Illinois State, Bradley, and Southern Illinois. They've never been scared as they come to Redbird, Carver, or SIU Arena! But Illwhyni coach Bill Selfish won't play at those places, because he knows he'd get his ass handed to him if he had his team play at ISU, Bradley, or SIU. And so, our teams must play 100% of the games between our clubs IN THE MOTHERf***ING ILLWHYNI LAND!

The Illwhyni could learn a lesson from the state of Iowa. Every year, each D-1 school has home-and-home series with the other D-1 schools. That means that even schools such as Iowa and Iowa State travel to Northern Iowa and Drake. But no, the Illwhyni must be selfish assed bastards!!!

Well, may you rot in hell, Bill Selfish!!!:****:****:****:****:****:****

:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****

:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****

:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:**** Bill SELFISH!!!

Let me see I know why the Illini doesn't play ISU at all is cuz they suck mostly especially this year when they are 1-7. Playing ISU would lower any teams RPI dramatically if they played so it makes sense not too. Creighton is happy to have them in the conference since it is an easy win just like last year when they went 2-0 vs. the birds:bringit I hope you realize that Illinois looks for GOOD opponents as does any school like Creighton trying to build a good program and reputation. So remember that when Creighton is whoooping up on everyone:headbang

Oh, foolish empty braggarts.

Only 1 Illinois team has ever won more than 1, for a total 5, NCAA basketball championships and that it mighty North Park, who is 9-1 this season and possibly poised for another.

No school has ever won more NCAA basketbll championships than North Park except UCLA, which is why North Park is known as the UCLA of Division III.

Nancy Faust and I are proud of our alma mater, the only basketball power in Illinois.

I am just f***ing sick and tired of the U of I being treated and viewed as a goddess and the rest of us universities in Illinois being put on the back burner!!! THOSE POMPUS-ASSED MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN DIPs*** ASSWAD b****ASS c*** MOTHERf***ER ILLWHYNI CAN GO SUCK A DICK!!!

HELLO, THERE ARE MORE UNIVERSITIES IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS OUTSIDE OF CHAMPAIGN-URBANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRADLEY, GO SOUTHERN, GO EASTERN, GO WESTERN, GO NORTHERN, GO CHICAGO STATE, GO UIC, GO DEPAUL, GO LOYOLA, GO NORTHWESTERN!!!!! AND LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST...

GO ILLINOIS STATE REDBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:****:****:****:****:**** ILLWHYNI!!! GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

I am just f***ing sick and tired of the U of I being treated and viewed as a goddess and the rest of us universities in Illinois being put on the back burner!!!  THOSE POMPUS-ASSED MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN DIPs*** ASSWAD b****ASS c*** MOTHERf***ER ILLWHYNI CAN GO SUCK A DICK!!!

HELLO, THERE ARE MORE UNIVERSITIES IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS OUTSIDE OF CHAMPAIGN-URBANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRADLEY, GO SOUTHERN, GO EASTERN, GO WESTERN, GO NORTHERN, GO CHICAGO STATE, GO UIC, GO DEPAUL, GO LOYOLA, GO NORTHWESTERN!!!!!  AND LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST...

GO ILLINOIS STATE REDBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:****:****:****:****:**** ILLWHYNI!!!  GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!

HEATHER. ARE YOU LETTING SIDESHOW WRITE YOUR POSTS FOR YOU OR SOMETHING?

NO ONE cares about Division III basketball at all:****  It cannot compare to Division I in any way.  So go back to your D3 school and cry plz

You know, a lot of people follow Division III, and why the hell does it matter to you if someone posts about it just because you don't? I could ask who gives a f*** about Creighton, or whatever school you follow. Has your school ever even made the Sweet 16 - before or after the NCAAs were expanded? My school has won 5 national titles. And that give me the right to feel good about it - your opinion notwithstanding.

The fun is following a school that you care about, and being a fan of what and who you love.

And I have been in the stands when my alma mater, Nancy Faust's alma mater, won the NCAAs, twice, and it makes no f***ing difference whatever level it is, when your school wins the NCAAs and you are there, it is a thrill beyond words.

I would never knock your school for being a low level Division 1 that will never fully compete with the big schools even though you play in the same division. I hope you cheer for your team because you are a fan, and respect others who do the same.

No, sideshow didn't write that rant. I did, and it's only a small bit of how much I LOATHE UIUC!!!

DonkeyKongerko. If only you KNEW half the s*** that's true about your university you would be just as pissed off about the Illwhyni!

Oh, and when has the U of I won a national championship in ANYTHING? I can honestly say that I witnessed a national championship here at ISU just last year. ISU beat Ball State in the NCAA Roller Hockey Finals! I know that roller hockey isn't the biggest of revenue sports, but, like every child a mother has has his or her own importance, each sport a university puts out is just as important as the others!

Originally posted by DonkeyKongerko

sideshow you better not be writing illini-hate literature for heather.  i know where you live and what school you go to.

Hey, you know as well as I do that a good majority of our school is yuppie f***s and random drunken sisterf***ers. Remember the f***ing rap f***ers and the goddamn Rosie Perez wannabe?

Look at those f***s and tell me that the U of I is a good school. f***, they let these goddamn schmucks in...f***ing goddamn, ya know? lol

There is a lot of good s*** about that school but this semester on 5 South just made me wonder about what kind of f***s get into the school. I mean, what is a U of I diploma when f***ers like our Rosie Perez look alike will probably have one?

Anyway it's nearly midnight and i am still up, lol...so take what i say with a grain of salt.

DonkeyKongerko.  If only you KNEW half the s*** that's true about your university you would be just as pissed off about the Illwhyni!

Please you speak in such glittering generalities that I am getting sick. It is easy to say that about any school, especially a school that is the "illinois favorite" and tends to overshadow the others. In other words, it's easy to hate the winner.

And sideshow, don't tell me you think our school has more than its share of f***s. How many other schools have you been to? I for one can state that a number of other schools in this state: NIU, EIU, SIU, and even Northwestern would be glad to get rid of some of theirs as well. Perhaps the problem encompasses much more than the school we go to. Or maybe we just live in the wrong dorm.

PS Maybe you should tell AD about the problem :)

Man.... what is with all the hating going on in here. It is clearly obvious that there is jealousy in the fact that the Redbird is bitter over U of I supremacy in major sports, academics, and just about everything else. Sideshow seems to hate his own school and Donkey seems to be the voice of reason. Why can;t everyone come to terms with the fact that U of I is a decent university. I don't know why Heather has to f***ing go psycho b**** like a 12 year old whenever U of I is brought up. And if you don't like your school Sideshow go to ISU or one of the other apparent "s***holes" in state that are "overlooked". Anyways I feel like you guys, especially Heather, are too uptight over something as small as basketball and universities.

P.S. someone told me ISU = I Screwed Up is that true?

MartyParty you need to shut up you piece of s***. As Neil would say I have something for you :**** . Respect those that voice our opinions because the U of I isn't perfect and I bet whatever crappy school you go to has some major flaws. Neil I enjoyed the comments about Rosie and Rap music. However I must agree with Mike and say that our basketball team does rule and we will make a serious run for the Big Ten Title since we are now up to the top ten in the polls. DEEEEEEEEEEE BROWN RULEZZZZZZZ:bringit

Originally posted by AsshatSoxFan

MartyParty you need to shut up you piece of s***.  As Neil would say I have something for you :**** .  Respect those that voice our opinions because the U of I isn't perfect and I bet whatever crappy school you go to has some major flaws.  Neil I enjoyed the comments about Rosie and Rap music.  However I must agree with Mike and say that our basketball team does rule and we will make a serious run for the Big Ten Title since we are now up to the top ten in the polls.  DEEEEEEEEEEE BROWN RULEZZZZZZZ:bringit

Hehehe, is this Dave or Matt? Every university has some major flaws. I think that our basketball team is very good, but I also think that we should play some away games at other schools. (Road trips can be very fun)

I'm sure there are plenty of f***s everywhere at every school...but the only bad part is that our f***s @ uiuc are deluded into thinking they are smart....and that's the sad part. I mean, f***s like Rosie think they are smart...they need to fail out.

And Mike, I don't think that AD could handle the probs I have with the f***s, hahaha. I think that'd best be handled with a baseball bat....:bringit

Where's the love for Creighton 9-0??? WTF?!?!?!? They are gonna upset everyone except possibly the Illini.  :metal

And Creighton is in the same conference as Illinois State, Bradley, and Southern Illinois. They've never been scared as they come to Redbird, Carver, or SIU Arena! But Illwhyni coach Bill Selfish won't play at those places, because he knows he'd get his ass handed to him if he had his team play at ISU, Bradley, or SIU. And so, our teams must play 100% of the games between our clubs IN THE MOTHERf***ING ILLWHYNI LAND!

The Illwhyni could learn a lesson from the state of Iowa. Every year, each D-1 school has home-and-home series with the other D-1 schools. That means that even schools such as Iowa and Iowa State travel to Northern Iowa and Drake. But no, the Illwhyni must be selfish assed bastards!!!

Well, may you rot in hell, Bill Selfish!!!:****:****:****:****:****:****

:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****

:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****

:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:**** Bill SELFISH!!!

And none of the Iowa teams usually comes through that undefeated.

Because of the exempted tournaments bull s***, Iowa State had to play a Division III school as part of their regular season, Coe from Cedar Rapids. I don't know what that has to do with anything, but I'm pissed none the less.