**ComeyMania! Thread**

Brian

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 8, 2017 -> 10:23 AM)
I dont understand why people would defend Trump because you are religious. He has nothing to do with that, and doesnt support it at all. Your religion should support you wanting truth and compassion from your president.

My mom is friends with someone on facebook that posted some meme of that old pic with Obama in muslim wear next to a pic of Trump shaking the priests hand on inauguration day, with "Finally a Christian President" typed over it.

We LOL'd

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 8, 2017 -> 10:42 AM)
My mom is friends with someone on facebook that posted some meme of that old pic with Obama in muslim wear next to a pic of Trump shaking the priests hand on inauguration day, with "Finally a Christian President" typed over it.

We LOL'd

Getting off topic, but last week he met with Presbyterian leaders. He told them that he did really well with evangelicals, they clarified that they are mainline Protestants, and then Trump asked "you're Christian, right?"

Trump claims to be Presbyterian.

Jonathan Karl ✔ @jonkarl

The President firmly denies ever asking for Comey's loyalty or asking him to let the Flynn investigation go, a knowledgeable source tells me

9:00 AM - 8 Jun 2017

Loved the Thomas Beckett quote. Perfect response to the "but your boss, the President of the United States, only said 'hope!' That's not undue influence!" line.

Fox is going to do nothing but focus on the fact that Comey leaked his notes and that Trump wasnt under investigation at the time of the questions.

Most people are going to see that Russia was involved, the president lies and has been obstructing justice, Sessions was involved directly with Russia

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 8, 2017 -> 10:49 AM)
Fox is going to do nothing but focus on the fact that Comey leaked his notes and that Trump wasnt under investigation at the time of the questions.

Most people are going to see that Russia was involved, the president lies and has been obstructing justice, Sessions was involved directly with Russia

It would be interesting to see the difference if they could record all of this, erase everyone's memory, make Hillary the President, and have the exact same thing occur.

The coverage, not just at Fox, would be so different.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 8, 2017 -> 10:51 AM)
It would be interesting to see the difference if they could record all of this, erase everyone's memory, make Hillary the President, and have the exact same thing occur.

The coverage, not just at Fox, would be so different.

They'd still be #sethrich'ing us to death, then interviewing people who had sex with children at a pizza parlor.

This is absurd, but they're really going with the "the President is just really dumb and ignorant, you can't hold him accountable!" line of defense (also CLINTON EMAILS!)

The Associated Press ✔ @AP

BREAKING: Speaker Paul Ryan says FBI director needs to be independent, says Trump unfamiliar with protocol, `just new to this'

10:47 AM - 8 Jun 2017

e:

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 8, 2017 -> 11:01 AM)
When the best defense is to claim the guy was too dumb to know what he is doing. Thats a good sign he shouldnt have the job

Exactly. I knew that they would use it as an excuse. Sorry, not in this position.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 8, 2017 -> 11:01 AM)
When the best defense is to claim the guy was too dumb to know what he is doing. Thats a good sign he shouldnt have the job

It's too bad that Americans were the hiring manager for said job and there is a 4 years contract that's very difficult to break :(

Have you guys heard about EMAILS yet? Republicans really want everyone to know the CLINTON had EMAILS.

I don't even understand what McCain's question is. How did the FBI finish one investigation but not a different, tangentially related investigation? Huh?

That was truly bizarre. He was trying to conflate the clinton email server investigation and the Russia tampering/possible campaign collusion campaigns.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 8, 2017 -> 12:34 PM)
Have you guys heard about EMAILS yet? Republicans really want everyone to know the CLINTON had EMAILS.

I don't even understand what McCain's question is. How did the FBI finish one investigation but not a different, tangentially related investigation? Huh?

Was he being obtuse, or is he really that dense?

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 8, 2017 -> 05:34 PM)

McCain doesn't understand what his question is. He looks like he's either on some kind of heavy medication or getting hit hard by old age.

His only aim seems to be to insinuate that Hillary Clinton should be a target of the Russian investigation because it concerns the election, and she was in the election.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Jun 8, 2017 -> 11:41 AM)
I can't believe we in AZ continue to elect McCain. I'm not sure he understands what is being investigated.

Pretty sure he had a stroke right in the middle of his questions. Yikes

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Jun 8, 2017 -> 11:42 AM)
McCain doesn't understand what his question is. He looks like he's either on some kind of heavy medication or getting hit hard by old age.

His only aim seems to be to insinuate that Hillary Clinton should be a target of the Russian investigation because it concerns the election, and she was in the election.

Yeah, that seemed to be the line of attack. Implying that any investigation of Russian interference should involve both campaigns. What the hell that had to do with a separate investigation on Clinton's use of a private email server is a complete mystery to everyone but McCain, though.