southsider2k5

2017-2018 NHL discussion thread

Murphy does one good thing and then one awful thing. Over and over. You are fooled into thinking he’s real good and then you throw your hands up at the next play.

Oh f***

Chicago Blackhawks‏

@NHLBlackhawks

Goaltender Jean-Francois Berube has been recalled from the IceHogs and the #Blackhawks have placed goaltender Corey Crawford on injured reserve. #Blackhawks

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 1, 2017 -> 01:22 PM)
Oh f***

Chicago Blackhawks‏

@NHLBlackhawks

Goaltender Jean-Francois Berube has been recalled from the IceHogs and the #Blackhawks have placed goaltender Corey Crawford on injured reserve. #Blackhawks

Another Rise against concert?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 1, 2017 -> 01:22 PM)
Oh f***

Chicago Blackhawks‏

@NHLBlackhawks

Ugh. Hopefully it isn't bad.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Dec 1, 2017 -> 01:27 PM)
Another Rise against concert?

He played last night, right? I was at the Rise Against concert. Didn't see him there

It's IR, which is short term, not LTIR. So that's good news. Hopefully Forsberg doesn't make Hawks fans miss Darling too much.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 7, 2017 -> 07:50 AM)
With 3 straight home games against the 3 worst teams in hockey coming up, the next week will tell us if it's time to panic yet.

I don't know if I would call it panicking or not, but the dynasty portion of the Hawks is done for.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 7, 2017 -> 09:37 AM)
I don't know if I would call it panicking or not, but the dynasty portion of the Hawks is done for.

Yeah, that's for certain. I Just always figured that a playoff berth at minimum would be a lock every year, but even that's a question mark nowadays.