Fun Soxtalk Poster Facts

Texsox

The current poster who has been posting here the longest is ChiSoxFn 9/1/2002 . Number two is . . . Greg775 9/2/2002

The member with the most posts who we have not heard from in over a year - - YASNY 26,007 posts but none since Nov 16, 2013.

Steff has not posted in eight years after over 25,000 posts.

We've had 913 members register a name with the word Sox somewhere in the name.

The profile with the most views is iWin4Ron with 1,465 views.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 23, 2017 -> 04:05 PM)
Mark Buehrle is not an ace is right up there for me along with the Ronald McDonald thread, and a couple of others. But this is an all-time great.

I will never forget the exhilarating moment of trying to create that thread before he noticed he left his account up on the computer. I knew I had a small window of opportunity and he could walk in the office at any moment.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 23, 2017 -> 04:23 PM)
I will never forget the exhilarating moment of trying to create that thread before he noticed he left his account up on the computer. I knew I had a small window of opportunity and he could walk in the office at any moment.

This past season a friend of mine and coach at another school went to get something to eat and left his laptop on and logged into his email. While someone was the lookout I fired off an email to a mutual friend asking to be back in the band (he's a drummer) talking about how the guy was his idol and role model, promised to practice more, take private lessons, even willing to play for free. I deleted it from the sent just as he was rounding the corner. It took them a couple more emails to figure out it was me.