DSL Sox won 7-4

Robert 1-4 BB, 2K, RBI, R

Charlotte vs Columbus Lopez (5-4 4.48)

Birmingham vs Biloxi Kopech (4-4 3.38)

Winston Salem at Down East Flores first start at A+

Kannapolis vs Hickory TBD

Great Falls vs Helena Comito (0-1 2.31)

AZL Sox vs AZL Indians

With Flores, Hansen and Dunning, I could see Winston Salem having a nice second half

You know I really do think it is time to see Reynaldo. I am huge fan of him and think that with some Cooper instruction he could be an a top level arm.

I am extremely glad how the White Sox have taken it slow with him and most of the prospects this year compared to years past but I think it is time for him to come to the majors as he ready for his next step in development.

QUOTE (kwill @ Jun 30, 2017 -> 01:17 AM)
You know I really do think it is time to see Reynaldo. I am huge fan of him and think that with some Cooper instruction he could be an a top level arm.

I am extremely glad how the White Sox have taken it slow with him and most of the prospects this year compared to years past but I think it is time for him to come to the majors as he ready for his next step in development.

After the ASB, call him up. Rather not see him in Colorado. Great start for him tonight

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (kwill @ Jun 29, 2017 -> 08:17 PM)

I'm a huge fan of Lopez as well. I think he's almost criminally under rated because he doesn't profile as a "off the bus" type body for a TOR starter. But he has three pitches he can throw for strikes and if he can throw 94-96 as a MLB starter he will have quite a lot of success over his career. I think he can turn into a quality 3rd starter within the next few years, if not more.

QUOTE (kwill @ Jun 29, 2017 -> 08:17 PM)

I agree all around. Will be interesting to see how he responds to working with Cooper on a regular basis.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 29, 2017 -> 08:54 PM)
Moncada works a sexy walk

From fangraphs today:

Just a reminder that there’s a 22-year-old in Triple-A who has a 14% walk rate and is on pace for a 20/30 season despite having just five weeks of playing time above A-ball coming into the season.