Q traded to Cubs/Jimenez, Cease ++ to Sox

Sleepy Harold

Plenty of us have been saying the Sox/cubs match up perfectly, but how many of us actually thought it would happen? Not me.

Blown away by this news. Gonna let it sink in and read up on the haul. I do know I'm going to miss Q. 100% class act.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 13, 2017 -> 08:39 AM)
Quality over quantity. The 2 throw ins , blah, at least Rose has some power . Theo has no problem dealing top prospects.

Agree. Top 2 guys are high-end. Bust risk for sure...but high-end talents. Great to have those types of injections in the system. Now lets see us start developing that high-end position talent (while doing what we do best with pitching talent).

Will miss Q. Class guy and an excellent pitcher...wish him all the best.

On paper it sounds like the Sox got some top people, can't complain.

This should also put to rest though thinking the "rebuild" was just an excuse to get rid of Sale and Eaton only.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 13, 2017 -> 10:47 AM)
Q has always been a favorite. Now go suck for the Cubs and return to the Sox in four years

I want Q to be Q for the next 10 years, no matter who he plays for. I just don't want the Cubs to make any more World Series.