raBBit On the Score

Harry Chappas

QUOTE (shipps @ Jul 14, 2017 -> 08:07 AM)
rabbit was great as he always has been. I think he has been on the Score a couple times and he was just as articulate and seamless in explaining as the long time guests that come on.

I detest the SCORE flipped on to hear generalities about the trade. Hub gave his show lineup and I heard raBBit at 6:20 so I kept it on.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jul 14, 2017 -> 08:07 AM)
rabbit was great as he always has been. I think he has been on the Score a couple times and he was just as articulate and seamless in explaining as the long time guests that come on.

He does say "you know" alot. Sorry Brian, gotta bust your balls a bit here. :lol:

Listening to Hahn's banalities...that's almost worse than Ventura pressers.

The whole "you know" thing can easily be fixed. Along with coming up with a bit more of a trademark style or shtick instead of being a generic Mr. Informative/Thorough.

The trick is to be charismatic, comfortable with humor and simultaneously memorable/compelling. All that comes with time and practice.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 14, 2017 -> 03:43 PM)
Listening to Hahn's banalities...that's almost worse than Ventura pressers.

The whole "you know" thing can easily be fixed. Along with coming up with a bit more of a trademark style or shtick instead of being a generic Mr. Informative/Thorough.

The trick is to be charismatic, comfortable with humor and simultaneously memorable/compelling. All that comes with time and practice.

What we are conceivably looking at here, and you know, not just with this single post, but with any future post, is to put this board in the best possible position for sustained continued success. Dating back to when this process started, you know, a year or so ago, there has been a concerted effort to push the value of any return to a total critical mass that, you know, puts us in such a position. Where we sit today, this board is in a better place today than it was yesterday but you know, we have a lot of posting left to do here until we feel we've achieved our ultimate goal.

• 3 weeks later...