Frazier to Boston Rumors getting heavy

whitesoxwinner

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 05:53 PM)
The Tigers seem to have gotten three fringe prospects back for JD, they couldn't do any better than that?

Watch Hahn get a better deal for Frazier lol or at least similar value wise.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 11:53 PM)
The Tigers seem to have gotten three fringe prospects back for JD, they couldn't do any better than that?

Really weird to trade him two weeks before the deadline if that was the best offer they had on the table.

There is always a chance someone gets injured on a contender.

Would rather have the comp pick if I were the Tigers.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 05:53 PM)

#4 prospect in a system without a top 100 guy...honestly that sounds about right to me.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 06:15 PM)
#4 prospect in a system without a top 100 guy...honestly that sounds about right to me.

Sickels has Lugo as a B- and the other guy as a D and the other guy unrated. I guess not awful, but as someone said maybe you just take the comp pick you should be able to find a B or B+ guy there, maybe even more.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 06:26 PM)
Sickels has Lugo as a B- and the other guy as a D and the other guy unrated. I guess not awful, but as someone said maybe you just take the comp pick you should be able to find a B or B+ guy there, maybe even more.

Weak package for the tigers. This is not a great market to be selling position player rentals. Pitching in the other hand...