Frazier to Boston Rumors getting heavy

whitesoxwinner

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 16, 2017 -> 12:36 PM)
Would prefer to trade Robertson to someone else, not really enamoured with Boston's system after their top couple of prospects

If Hahn is bringing Groome or Chavis back thats similar to bringing Soto back from the Nats, Fowler(pre injury) from the Yankees or McMahon back from the Rox.

Groome, Ockimey & Mata and I'm feeling like the Adam Eaton trade all over again. :)

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Jul 16, 2017 -> 12:45 PM)
The Wsox should really try to add DRob and take on some of his $$$ to get a really nice package here.

We were eating a bunch of robertsons salary in the proposed Nats DRob deal and only getting lizardo/Ward so I'm just going to expect about same. Maybe luzardo had a big reputation among scouts though.

QUOTE (Sleepy Harold @ Jul 16, 2017 -> 11:10 AM)
Jerry Crasnick @jcrasnick

3m

There's lots of Todd Frazier to #redsox buzz, but they're still monitoring other 3B options. Search is still "wide open,'' says a source.

Does this mean Rafael Devers?

QUOTE (Sleepy Harold @ Jul 16, 2017 -> 11:10 AM)
Jerry Crasnick @jcrasnick

3m

There's lots of Todd Frazier to #redsox buzz, but they're still monitoring other 3B options. Search is still "wide open,'' says a source.

Holy contradictions batman

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 16, 2017 -> 01:27 PM)
Nightengale saying only "fringe" prospects coming back in potential Frazier deal, and that we'd eat cash too.

I hope Hahn plays hardball here. Hold out for something decent with all these remaining players. If that means waiting until after the deadline for a waiver deal, so be it. The contenders should be more desperate to get these reinforcements for the playoff push than the Sox should be to unload them.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 16, 2017 -> 11:32 AM)
I hope Hahn plays hardball here. Hold out for something decent with all these remaining players. If that means waiting until after the deadline for a waiver deal, so be it. The contenders should be more desperate to get these reinforcements for the playoff push than the Sox should be to unload them.

Depends on the meaning of "fringe."

If that means no one in their top 20, heck, I wouldn't move him on July 16th.

The team since signed Fister. To make a deal today for Frazier+Robertson would add about $10M to payroll https://t.co/Pw6Yt9WpKk

https://twitter.com/alexspeier/status/886656665327742976

Of course, the White Sox have other relievers to trade who would fit within Red Sox' payroll parameters. Chicago could also subsidize deal.

https://twitter.com/alexspeier/status/886657465156284418