Game On!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Insp @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 03:23 AM)
Yet another wasted out through bunting...................

It's the perfect time. Struggling hitter, great pitcher. Not likely to get two more hits so get Hanson into scoring position

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 02:12 AM)
If you aren't at least a little worried about him you're lying to yourself.

Look, you can't worry about Moncada until the games matter. It's that simple. That could be one year, two years, three years. Who knows? Besides those 2 defensive plays proved he's got a glove which is important. Also the negative side of me says look, Sox fans are going to give the benefit of the doubt to ALL the young guys we got in trades who are supposed to be good. Are you gonna be the one who isn't? This board is full of "the front office can do no wrong" people. What's with the one bit of negativity? The eye test looks good to me regarding Moncada.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 02:19 AM)
Jesus f***ing Christ dude, you won't give Moncada two weeks before panicking but want to rush Jimenez from A+ ball in a foolish attempt to win some meaningless games next year. Maybe you should take a couple years off White Sox baseball, because rebuilding is clearly not for you.

Whoa. Your demeanor is interesting. Have a shot of bourbon and calm down.

QUOTE (Tony @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 02:34 AM)
I can't remember someone with worse body language on the mound than Clippard. It really looks like he has no interest being on the mound, and he is scared about what is going to happen next.

He's so terrible.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 03:51 AM)
I am just absolutely floored by the ways our pen fails us

What pen? They are just bodies.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 04:08 AM)
White Sox scored zero runs off their bunt tonight. Keep on bunting in the free world.

This bunting is insane. Maybe they really are trying to lose. Renteria has to be a one and done manager with his philosophies regarding bunting. No sane manager bunts. No manager with a team 25 games below .500 bunts period.

what are we like 1-14 since the all star break?

Winning doesn't mean anything.. but this team has to be embarrassed. I don't know how you could be an athlete and have pride and confidence and go out there nigh after night and look so horrible.

Has to be tough.

QUOTE (harkness @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 05:06 AM)
what are we like 1-14 since the all star break?

Winning doesn't mean anything.. but this team has to be embarrassed. I don't know how you could be an athlete and have pride and confidence and go out there nigh after night and look so horrible.

Has to be tough.

It's very embarrassing and insulting to see the hacks they are putting on the mound and charging big league prices.

Our fans are amazing! Management should do the right thing and give every fan who can prove they've been to more than one game since the all star break free sandwich, beer, hot dog or coke. I'd give 25 dollar coupons for food/drink the rest of the season to any fan willing to watch this crap.

QUOTE (Tony @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 05:47 AM)
They haven't forced a single fan to attend a game.

Yes, but the product is so bad they should do something very nice for these fans. Maybe free parking the rest of the year or like I suggested LOTS of free food and drink. Especially season ticket holders. They've totally switched this team's roster and again, the pitchers gracing our mound are disgustingly bad, two or three who arguably should be in the independent league.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 29, 2017 -> 11:51 PM)
Yes, but the product is so bad they should do something very nice for these fans. Maybe free parking the rest of the year or like I suggested LOTS of free food and drink. Especially season ticket holders. They've totally switched this team's roster and again, the pitchers gracing our mound are disgustingly bad, two or three who arguably should be in the independent league.

I'm glad I only paid $10 for MLB this year.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 12:51 AM)

It fells like half our roster right now doesn't deserve to be a MLB player. You know, but fans for the most part love this rebuild. You don't seem too, but most of us do and are willing to suck it up for a few years for the betterment of the future.

As for doing things for the fans. It seems like the giveaways this year are better and more frequent than ever. From the Hawk alarm clock, the jersey yesterday, the stormtrooper bobblehead. My sister is a Cubs fan and she is going to the game for that Stormtrooper bobblehead..I mean how cool is that? Their marketing people are hitting a homerun this year.

Edited by Soha