2017-2018 NFL Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 12:37 PM)
Bears football will be bad enough where I hope Chicago media is not going to cover Cutler in Miami all year.

You know They will, but it's not just the Chicago media, the national people love ripping on him just as much.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 04:09 PM)
Well this guy is f***ed.

ChicagoSports‏Verified account @ChicagoSports 2h2 hours ago A rookie mistake? Bears QB Mitch Trubisky picks LeBron over MJ as greatest of all time http://trib.in/2vPTV1G via @TeddyGreenstein

He is entitled to his own opinion. He just needs to win games.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 04:09 PM)
Well this guy is f***ed.

ChicagoSports‏Verified account @ChicagoSports 2h2 hours ago A rookie mistake? Bears QB Mitch Trubisky picks LeBron over MJ as greatest of all time http://trib.in/2vPTV1G via @TeddyGreenstein

Does his agent have any concept of public relations? You don't anger your meat head fan base before you even throw a pass.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 06:06 PM)
He's already making bad choices. And I really like Lebron. But he's no MJ.

He's from Ohio and is only 22. I doubt he's even seen MJ play (well.. maybe Wizards version). Can't fault the kid for seeing what he knows.

I honestly don't care that he said that. Trubisky would have been what, six or seven when MJ retired? He grew up in Ohio watching the greatest player of his generation, it totally makes sense he would pick Lebron

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 07:25 PM)
Does his agent have any concept of public relations? You don't anger your meat head fan base before you even throw a pass.

He instantly wanted to take it back and asked if they could cut that out of the interview(which was live).

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 07:02 AM)
I honestly don't care that he said that. Trubisky would have been what, six or seven when MJ retired? He grew up in Ohio watching the greatest player of his generation, it totally makes sense he would pick Lebron

He instantly wanted to take it back and asked if they could cut that out of the interview(which was live).

Oh s***, I forgot I'm in Chicago! Edit that out!

I don't care that he said it either, but it's the same as if he said "I smother my hot dogs in ketchup." There's certain things crazy Chicago people take way too seriously and you don't want to get on their bad side this early.

Yup. This shouldn't matter to anyone really.

It does make me question his intelligence in that he went to UNC and now plays in Chicago and didn't know that he should just probably lie there if he believed that.

You forget most Chicago fans are meatheads and take everything so personal.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 07:49 AM)
Oh s***, I forgot I'm in Chicago! Edit that out!

I don't care that he said it either, but it's the same as if he said "I smother my hot dogs in ketchup." There's certain things crazy Chicago people take way too seriously and you don't want to get on their bad side this early.

This. Totally this. I was more mocking that people would freak out about it when I posted it.