2017-2018 NFL Thread

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 5, 2017 -> 09:14 AM)
Like our president?

I guess I should clarify what I meant. i wasn't speaking about the political aspect. I was referring to the bickering and arguing about everything in public and the off field stuff.

the political stuff is for another thread. The work place for them is so dysfunctional it's not surprising about the up and down play of some of these teams.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 9, 2017 -> 04:00 PM)
I'd like to think Bears fans are realistic with him debuting against one of the best Defenses in the league and no WRs.

Who am I kidding? We're Bears fans.

The thread should just end right here. I honestly think the reason they waited this long on Trubs is that they know this team is garbage and Tom Brady himself couldn't be effective with it.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 9, 2017 -> 04:16 PM)
The thread should just end right here. I honestly think the reason they waited this long on Trubs is that they know this team is garbage and Tom Brady himself couldn't be effective with it.

This probably won't payoff for me but I disagree and I think offense will end up league average.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 9, 2017 -> 04:19 PM)
This probably won't payoff for me but I disagree and I think offense will end up league average.

If we become a league average passing team Mitch Trubisky is going to be a star. This receiving core is absolute trash. There might be some college teams with better receivers.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 9, 2017 -> 04:24 PM)
If we become a league average passing team Mitch Trubisky is going to be a star. This receiving core is absolute trash. There might be some college teams with better receivers.

We were damn near league average last year with Barkley and Hoyer at QB for much of it.