2017-2018 NFL Thread

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 29, 2017 -> 01:20 PM)
6 quarters without an offensive touchdown. So many stalls at that exact spot of field.

I don't know why Conor Barth is on this team.... he is clearly a terrible kicker and offers 0 upside. I also think less of Loggains each week as an O-Coordinator unless its Fox that is restricting him.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 29, 2017 -> 01:56 PM)
That was ugly. Miller has to be done for the year.

And they take the TD away.

That's gotta be karma for the Calvin Johnson catch right there. When he rolled over and let go of it because he was hurt, that was the "process of the catch".

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 29, 2017 -> 01:47 PM)
We are averaging about 2.5 ypc, are down two scores in second half but will definitely go run run pass for another 3 and out to start next drive

Like clockwork and it’s beyond frustrating. It’s like they want to do everything in their power to baby Mitch and not actually try and win a relatively close game. I hate watching this s***.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 29, 2017 -> 12:00 PM)
That's gotta be karma for the Calvin Johnson catch right there. When he rolled over and let go of it because he was hurt, that was the "process of the catch".

I thought they recognized how ridiculous the interpretation of the rule was that way and were no longer calling it so f***ing literal.

We really haven't seen that enforced in the NFL over the last several years.

That was straight-up f***ing horses***.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 29, 2017 -> 02:11 PM)
That dump off on 3rd down was just straight waving the white flag. So awful.

To be fair, there wasn't anything open downfield, would rather dump it off than force something that isn't there.

Great run by Trubisky

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Oct 29, 2017 -> 03:10 PM)
Yep. He doesn't have the "It" factor. We have ourselves another Cutler. Sigh. The great ones, even as rookies, found ways to win games they shouldn't.

This analysis is garbage