2017-2018 NFL Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seeing the staff Gruden put together, that's impressive. The benefit to his media gig the way he set it up (and constantly complimenting everyone on tv) was he probably has more relationships than anyone now.

He seems like a nice guy though and I like a lot of raiders so i hope it works out.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 5, 2018 -> 04:16 PM)
Seeing the staff Gruden put together, that's impressive. The benefit to his media gig the way he set it up (and constantly complimenting everyone on tv) was he probably has more relationships than anyone now.

He seems like a nice guy though and I like a lot of raiders so i hope it works out.

He also has insight on every team and all the current players too. He's had countless production meetings with all of the teams, in addition to his work with college QB's and general film review.

Still, if I were betting I would be on the side of him failing, not succeeding.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 5, 2018 -> 11:27 AM)
Has to end at some point right?

If the Patriots kicked out Bill Belichick, something tells me he would try and get a job with a rival team. He seems the vengeful type.

I am a big fan of Sean McDermott and think he's going to be a good coach in this league, and I know that Belichick is 66 in February and probably only has 5 years or so left as it is, but I would dump McDermott in a second to bring Belichick to the Bills.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 6, 2018 -> 04:51 PM)
Chiefs got robbed hard there with a forward progress call. Wow

Sixth consecutive home playoff loss...most fairly heartbreaking and more and more expected with a sense of dread by Chiefs’ fans.

Mahomes will be the next QB to try to break the string.