Site BackOnline

Chisoxfn

Please note that the site encountered a DNS issue earlier today. Site is back online, albeit, for some, it might take a few more hours until everything is clear. If you know someone running into issues, if you have them clear their cache, that could help. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience while the outage was restored!

For some reason the site became blocked on my work computer today. Really hoping that this is the issue. Reading Soxtalk from my phone during the work day is not sustainable!

Still not able to access, so hoping some kinks are still being ironed out. Otherwise what a strange coincidence (and a damn shame).

Edited by ChiSox59

QUOTE (ptatc @ Aug 1, 2017 -> 04:18 PM)
I was having this issue earlier today. It is working now though.

I get a white page that says "this website is temporary unavailable, please try again later."

Works on my phone fine however.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Aug 1, 2017 -> 05:29 PM)
Will we be compensated for our mental anguish?

Seriously. It felt like a family member was lost at sea.

Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible. I've been taking it for granted.

Edited by Jerksticks

It is scary how addictive this site is as well as social media. It was weird to have no soxtalk. It actually was good for me to get a few days off it as I was getting meanspirited in my posting again after two weeks of niceness.

It is scary though. It definitely is an addiction checking this site. Very scary.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 4, 2017 -> 11:38 AM)
Just a reminder that soxtalk has a facebook account and we have a futuresox twitter account that you can reach out to us in the event that something like this happens(and good lord let it never happen again)

I thought you banned me bro.

QUOTE (CregerMax @ Aug 5, 2017 -> 01:01 PM)
I don't usually log in or post often. I usually check the boards at least half a dozen times a day. These past few days have been horribly boring without this site. Welcome back!

I actually had to work at work this week due to the site being down. Really hope this doesn't happen again

I thought this site got hacked. I even went as far as lurking into WSI (which I haven't done in years) to see if anyone would bring up why SoxTalk was down, but nope no mention. It's like I was the only one who cared :unsure: