Fantasy Football

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made playoffs and top points in 2 leagues. Missed playoffs in 3rd, oldest league that I'm a part of. In 7 years, I have never made the playoffs but also never finished last (which has punishment).

It's an incredible streak.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 7, 2017 -> 11:22 AM)
I'm a mess. I have Lamar Miller, Ingram, and now Burkhead, but also Alfred Morris. I'm shuffling and scrambline. Down 10 heading into 2nd week of semifinal.

I'm screwed.

I have Miller as well. I'm hping he does well against SF with all of the other runners for Houston hurt.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 7, 2017 -> 11:22 AM)
I'm a mess. I have Lamar Miller, Ingram, and now Burkhead, but also Alfred Morris. I'm shuffling and scrambline. Down 10 heading into 2nd week of semifinal.

I'm screwed.

Miller and Howard made me nervous all year. Luckily I had Elliott to mask those problems...until recently.

I'm only in 1 league. Ended up with the #1 seed and highest Points For.

Made what I thought was a really savy trade of Ezekiel Elliott and Marcus Mariota for Tom Brady (It's a 1-player keeper league, and I have Antonio Brown as well). But of course, Tom Brady s*** the bed last week with only 6 points. Howard only got my like 3, and Diggs only got me 4.

Lost in the 1st RD to the 8th seed, and the same guy I killed in the final week of the regular season.

My only rooting interest now is my girlfriend's team. She finished as the #2 seed, but after this Thursday game, is projected to lose by a few points. Should be an exciting Sunday for us watching the games together.

Desperate at WR2 this week with a lot of injured guys on my roster.

Options are:

Cordarelle Patterson against a KC defense that is looking worse each week and Marcus Peters suspended. Raiders offense actually looked good the last time they played.

Will Fuller in his 1st game back after a few weeks, at home vs SF. A number of WRs and their starting TE are out so he may get some targets but Savage is the QB.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 5, 2017 -> 10:17 AM)
My bigger money league I am completely dependent on the Seahawks passing game with Wilson, Graham, and Baldwin. Of course, they now face the league's top pass defense in round 1 of the fantasy playoffs.

It never fails, Wilson appears to be throwing a dud game, then goes off I'm the 4th. Up 29 against Cooks and Drake. Favored to win, but you never know

Semi-final game today and somehow I'm still alive with seemingly the worst set of WRs in fantasy playoff history.

Need to start 2 from this trio:

Stefon Diggs at Carolina (a pretty safe bet for 60 or 70 yards and unlikely to score; pretty tough Panthers D)

Robert Woods at Seattle (1st game back from injury but was killing it before getting hurt; Seattle D with tons of injuries)

Dede Westbrook vs Houston (Getting better each week as he's getting the most targets since getting healthy; Houston pass D is terrible)

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 17, 2017 -> 10:04 AM)
Semi-final game today and somehow I'm still alive with seemingly the worst set of WRs in fantasy playoff history.

Need to start 2 from this trio:

Stefon Diggs at Carolina (a pretty safe bet for 60 or 70 yards and unlikely to score; pretty tough Panthers D)

Robert Woods at Seattle (1st game back from injury but was killing it before getting hurt; Seattle D with tons of injuries)

Dede Westbrook vs Houston (Getting better each week as he's getting the most targets since getting healthy; Houston pass D is terrible)

For the record, Minnesota is home against Cincinnati.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 17, 2017 -> 06:49 PM)
So Todd Gurley single handedly sends me to the finals in one of my leagues, and Juju Smith-Schuster might of sent me packing in the other league.. (need Lynch to bomb to move on in that league)

WOW! the guy I faced only needed 13 points to beat me with Lynch and he gave him 12. I won by a point. Thank you Dallas and Derek Carr!