Royals at Sox Game 2

ScootsMcGoots

QUOTE (Insp @ Aug 12, 2017 -> 07:34 PM)
Delmonico struck out on a pitch that was clearly outside the strike zone.......

I can imagine when you're up there for 10+ pitches, you're judgement of the plate falters a bit. With 2 strikes, he's just up there trying to protect anything that looks remotely close.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 12, 2017 -> 03:40 PM)
Well usually I smoke a nice fat bowl to unwind after work and tonight will be no different! I have to say this is the most fun I've had following the Sox (the last couple weeks since Moncada came up and now with Rodon and ReyLo as well) probably since the 2006 team. Even though the 2006 season ended too early it was still a ton of fun watching that offense.

Even though this Sox team sucks ass and features losers like Shields it's so much fun, much moreso than I imagined really, watching the losses pile up while a few of the next generation show out like ReyLo, Rodon and Moncada. Hell, it's been enjoyable just watching bit younger guys like Avi, Engel, Leury and Yolmer hold their own and in some cases excel.

TA has really been the only bitter pill this year imo but hopefully he can finish strong and put this year behind him.

Well right on. Been enjoying the hell out of Sox baseball too. Great to see young guys playing good ball.

I'll have to skip the bowl part though, I'm more of a Fred Flintstone type. ;)

Edited by BlackSox13

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 12, 2017 -> 08:40 PM)
Well usually I smoke a nice fat bowl to unwind after work and tonight will be no different! I have to say this is the most fun I've had following the Sox (the last couple weeks since Moncada came up and now with Rodon and ReyLo as well) probably since the 2006 team. Even though the 2006 season ended too early it was still a ton of fun watching that offense.

Even though this Sox team sucks ass and features losers like Shields it's so much fun, much moreso than I imagined really, watching the losses pile up while a few of the next generation show out like ReyLo, Rodon and Moncada. Hell, it's been enjoyable just watching bit younger guys like Avi, Engel, Leury and Yolmer hold their own and in some cases excel.

TA has really been the only bitter pill this year imo but hopefully he can finish strong and put this year behind him.

You may want to smoke "another big fat bowl" or at least give me your address and when you're smoking it so I can make a phone call

Edited by elrockinMT