8/24 Games

Nobody mentioned Rose's grand slam. He is putting up a solid slugging %. He's on a pace of 40 doubles and 25 homers, in a full season. I'm intrigued because

he is purportedly a very good defensive third baseman, although he has played more first base, thus far.

We may ultimately see a battle between Burger and Rose for the hot corner, with Davidson becoming a DH, if he isn't traded. Whether, or not, Burger can stick at third, is the biggest question. He is 2 years younger than Rose, so perhaps we will get a chance to see both of them get a shot on the parent club, before it all shakes out.

At any rate, so far they are the 2 best hot corner prospects, in the system. However, no one should ignore Curbelo, who very well could be in the mix.

Edited by Lillian

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Aug 25, 2017 -> 12:18 PM)
The fact that you are using batting average to make your argument tells me everything I need to know

The fact that you think batting average means nothing when evaluating a prospect tells me everything I need to know. I guess that fact that he has an abysmal contact rate against guys in A ball means nothing.