You Decide: Changes Coming to Soxtalk?

Chisoxfn

A new year is coming upon us and Soxtalk and Soxnet will be undergoing some changes for the better.

As far as Soxtalk's concerned, we want to hear what you think of our change. The current boards we have are nice, but plain, and have faulty coding, which leaves them full of bugs that effect many users. Some users have trouble logging in, while others can't even see the board.

These problems have just started and we want to do our best to make things better for everyone.

Soxtalk opened in August, using this new software, and the board has grown a ton since. Tons of new posters, and plenty of great Soxtalk. We'd like to make the boards even better so more people can interactive with them.

I've built two test boards of two different formats to show you an example. The boards are generic right now, but if you decide to be in favor of the boards, I'll get straight to work on customizing them and getting them ready to come out immediately.

Each of these boards seem very easy to use, and have very complete coding. The one problem is that we won't be able to transfer the posts (At least not immediately, although it may be possible to do so in the future, so I would backup everything over the past couple of months)

The address wouldn't be changing, as everything would be pointed to www.soxtalk.com

The addresses of the two boards that are set up are

http://www.soxtalk.com/invbb

http://www.soxtalk.com/phpbb

So far I've talked to a couple of regular posters and they really liked the invbb ones and so did I.

Anyway, tell us what you think and as always if you have any suggestions on what we could do to make Soxtalk and Soxnet better, email us at contactsn@soxnet.net

Thanks Everyone for your loyal Support

From Everyone at Soxnet and Soxtalk

Guest hotsoxchick1

awe hell.. just when i start to get used to these boards your going to change them on me....lol.....do what you will ill still come around.. ill just need more help till i get used to the new stuff ........lmao....

either way your doing a fine job guys.....

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

awe hell.. just when i start to get used to these boards your going to change them on me....lol.....do what you will ill still come around.. ill just need more help till i get used to the new stuff ........lmao....

We'll make sure we get a page with directions with only pictures for you hsc! :P

Ya never know; Jason might have more toys for us to play with on the new board if it is actually used for this site.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

We'll make sure we get a page with directions with only pictures for you hsc! :P

lol well i sure hope it has more pictures than words... i follow illistruations better than i do written directions......lol.........

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

What kind of pictures? :o