Yoan just hit a homer!

LittleHurt05

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Anderson and Yoan tearing the cover off the balls, this lineup is So much more dangerous because of the speed on the basepaths with those 2 on creating distractions. Coupled with a horrible Detroit team, yeah...Sox are probably gonna move out of the division cellar come Sunday.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 12:58 PM)
Yoan with a .306/.375/.527/.902 slash and a tolerable 25% k rate so far in September. Can't complain about that.

lol, this is incredibly misleading. 14 days would already be a ridiculously small sample...but he was on the DL. He's basically been back a week.

I'm a backer and I'm not worried about him, but come on now.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 02:14 PM)
Jesus avi. What a damn year.... This offense becomes quite interesting when you add Eloy in at LF.

I would make a small wager that Avi Garcia is not on the White Sox roster when Eloy Jimenez makes his major league debut with the White Sox.

QUOTE (3GamesToLove @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 02:08 PM)
lol, this is incredibly misleading. 14 days would already be a ridiculously small sample...but he was on the DL. He's basically been back a week.

I'm a backer and I'm not worried about him, but come on now.

What exactly is misleading about it. I made a simple statement that is 100% true. You don't think a guys performance coming off the DL holds some weight when compared to his poor performance leading up to the DL stint?

The guy has 184 PA's in the Major Leagues. A 42 PA sample size represents nearly a quarter of his entire career.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 02:15 PM)
I would make a small wager that Avi Garcia is not on the White Sox roster when Eloy Jimenez makes his major league debut with the White Sox.

DL or trade?

Interesting thought. Abu has ended this season by not only bringing his average back up, but by hitting for more xbhs and walking more, seemingly. Itd have to be quite a good package to get avi in a trade of imagine. The other team would have to be awfully sold on him.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 02:19 PM)
DL or trade?

Interesting thought. Abu has ended this season by not only bringing his average back up, but by hitting for more xbhs and walking more, seemingly. Itd have to be quite a good package to get avi in a trade of imagine. The other team would have to be awfully sold on him.

Trade. Probably this winter. I think he would have been gone already if Hahn had his way.