Who do you protect in the expansion draft?

CubsSuck1

If you are the bulls, who whould you protect? Only 8 people remeber, and it may not be the 8 best, for that matter. Pippen may go, and rose with 47 mil contract over the next three seasons. Also Jay Williams brings on an interesting twist. Here's a link:

http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/sports_s...?intID=37894121

Right now I would protect Curry, Chandler, and Crawford for sure. Also probably Fizer and Marshall. Other 2 are going to be tough choices...

I'd let guys with big contracts and waive them around. Especially if the Bulls can lose those contracts and then have the money to sign someone else.

I'd let Mason or Hassel...Rose...and Pippen for sure.  Probably one of our not as talented big man as well.

Paxson is not a big fan of Jalen Rose. He will be left unprotected, if he hasn't gotten rid of him by that time. He wanted to trade him to Minnesota for that injured point guard, Brandon, I believe. Brandon has 1 year left on his contract, and it opens up something between $10-12 million in salary next season. I think Paxson is going to be juggling the roster up a lot between now and then, so the only ones for sure to protect right now would be Crawford, Chandler and Curry and Heindrich.

What trade value?  All you will get in return is another overpaid stiff who cant shoot or defend. :huh:

If u trade Rose, u prob get another overpaid guy who u don't want, so if I was da Bulls I'd just cut my losses, giv him to Charlotte, rebuild with da young guys, and sign guys like Marshall etc. to small 3 year deals.

Honestly I would protect Jalen Rose, because he seems to be the only talent we have on our ballclub. I mean he is practically our only allstar from what the scouting reports say.

The only talent? Curry-Chandler-Pippen-Gill-Hinrich, etc, mean NOTHING to you?

Open you're eyes. I don't even follow basketball, but I can tell when teams are s***ty and when teams have talent. The Bulls have talent.