2018 Watercooler thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 12, 2018 -> 06:54 PM)
Not sure 8-5 was what they were envisioning when they booked it. But very interesting either way

Hate John O’Korn even more. Tarik Black getting hurt ruined anything

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 12, 2018 -> 06:57 PM)
Hate John O’Korn even more. Tarik Black getting hurt ruined anything

Yeah, JOC sucks.

You guys have two future elite WR's (DPJ and Black), but who can protect and who can get them the ball. Thats the entire 2018 season. If that happens they are dangerous as hell. The defense will always be good.

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 10:22 AM)
No Wild Wild Country talk? 4 episode in, crazy.

Pretty incredible how little national play that got. I vaguely remember it, but after watching it I can only say this would be like if Waco happened and you only found out about it from a documentary 30 years later

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 10:36 AM)
Pretty incredible how little national play that got. I vaguely remember it, but after watching it I can only say this would be like if Waco happened and you only found out about it from a documentary 30 years later

What is it about? I haven't heard of the show.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

If this one didn't make me feel old...

Does anyone on here watch The Simpsons anymore? I honestly don't know anyone my age (35) that has watched a full episode in the last 15+ years. All of my friends seem to have had the same experience as me - watched it up through season 10 or 11 (or in that range), then stopped cold turkey and haven't picked it up since. Kind of amazing that it keeps chugging along.

On 4/30/2018 at 1:40 PM, Jenksismyhero said:

Does anyone on here watch The Simpsons anymore? I honestly don't know anyone my age (35) that has watched a full episode in the last 15+ years. All of my friends seem to have had the same experience as me - watched it up through season 10 or 11 (or in that range), then stopped cold turkey and haven't picked it up since. Kind of amazing that it keeps chugging along.

Ive seen every episode. 

13 hours ago, BigSqwert said:

Started season 2 of Sneaky Pete.  So far so good after 2 eps.  Highly entertaining as always.

Shit, I'm so behind on my shows. Sneaky Pete, Handmaids Tale, The Americans, Homeland. I haven't started any of their latest seasons. And I'm still debating if I want to try the latest season of Mr. Robot or not.