2018 Watercooler thread

Kyyle23

So on Westworld:

Couple random thoughts/ideas i've had or have seen elsewhere:

1) Bernard downloaded all of the data from Abernathy, right? He seemed fine after the massacre (other than being frazzled), but after doing whatever he does to Abernathy with his tablet, he suddenly got all fidgety and his hand started to shake, almost as if he got overloaded. 

2) Is the Bernard in the timeline 2 weeks after the massacre really Bernard? Apparently the scar from his bullet wound to the head is not visible in those later scenes. I haven't checked to confirm this. If it's not Bernard, who is it? 

3) The Ghost Nation warriors - are they really there to help humans? So far we've seen them take Stubbs, but Stubbs came back fine (assuming that Stubbs really IS Stubbs), they wanted to take Lee but not Maeve or Hector, and the new lady that escaped the tiger wasn't killed immediately... seems odd.

3 minutes ago, Iwritecode said:

Enjoyed the first season of this. There were definitely some loose ends that can be explored in season 2.

Hope it is sustainable for multiple seasons. Looking forward to it as well. The last 2 eps of s1 last year was some of the best TV of 2017 IMO

2 hours ago, Kalapse said:

So incredibly fucking stupid. Hopefully someone like Netflix picks it up, that show hasn't slipped even one little bit. 

Hulu saves the fn Mindy Project. They can save B99!

4 minutes ago, Brian said:

Hulu saves the fn Mindy Project. They can save B99!

Good call, it makes perfect sense for one of the streaming services to pick it up, it needs to happen, it's one of the few shows I go out of my way to watch.

11 minutes ago, Kalapse said:

Hell yes. It does feel like an NBC comedy.

I rarely watch anything on Fox. And I really think it's because when I was a little kid it was channel 32 on the UHF, and I needed the antenna with aluminum foil on it to get a decent picture. I would be much more likely to watch a show on one of the other "original" networks because of it.