Kyyle23

2018 Watercooler thread

Thought "Single Parents" premiere was good. Leighton Meester still does it for me

1 hour ago, Soxbadger said:

Anyone else watching "The Haunting of Hill House" on Netflix. First 1-2 episodes were a little slow, but after that it picks up fast. 

Watched the 1st episode and hated it.  Seemed like a Saturday afternoon show on network TV.

12 minutes ago, BigSqwert said:

Watched the 1st episode and hated it.  Seemed like a Saturday afternoon show on network TV.

Id say dont give up on it. You could probably skip right to episode 3, but the first two are laying a foundation for what is to come. 

We finished episode 3 last night. So far I don't get the hype. Very slow. But we'll keep going with it.

Also, to each kid - turn a fucking light on! Who just sits in the dark when they get scared of seeing/hearing something????

On 10/19/2018 at 12:42 PM, Jenksismyhero said:

We finished episode 3 last night. So far I don't get the hype. Very slow. But we'll keep going with it.

Also, to each kid - turn a fucking light on! Who just sits in the dark when they get scared of seeing/hearing something????

Ok, so episode 6 was fantastic. Had a few of the coolest - and longest (17 minutes!) - one shot sequences you are ever going to see.

On 10/24/2018 at 8:42 AM, Jenksismyhero said:

Ok, so episode 6 was fantastic. Had a few of the coolest - and longest (17 minutes!) - one shot sequences you are ever going to see.

I just finished episode 6.  I'm really enjoying the entire season.  It's overall pretty creepy and has some good scares.  Episode 5, in my opinion, was particularly haunting for several reasons.  It's one of the best horror TV shows I've seen.

Anyone else watch "Homecoming"? I really liked it but would like to hear thoughts on the ending.

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

Anyone else watch "Homecoming"? I really liked it but would like to hear thoughts on the ending.

Yeah I just saw it, thought that they did a pretty. Not sure what you mean about the ending as there were multiple things going on.