2018 catch-all

Kyyle23

8 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/15/us/couple-homeless-man-gofundme/index.html

Go Fund Me Scam "homeless guy loans $20 scam" revealed

Everyone always gets just a little too greedy.  had they shared a little more with the homeless guy, they may all still be living free today.

Finished moving on Wednesday and my body is just now starting to recover. I'm not gonna be finished unpacking for a while. Internet gets hooked up in a few hours finally.

I tried moving my cat from the old place and she isn't ready to go. She hissed and attacked me.

6 hours ago, lostfan said:

Finished moving on Wednesday and my body is just now starting to recover. I'm not gonna be finished unpacking for a while. Internet gets hooked up in a few hours finally.

I tried moving my cat from the old place and she isn't ready to go. She hissed and attacked me.

Keep an eye on the cat. They may well try to escape and go back to the old place. 

Hey guys. Appreciate the concern. I have been out working on a key political campaign and decided to stay off of the internet while it was going on. I think I’ve mentioned before that i have ambitions to run for office some day so this was a huge opportunity. 

Really bummed I missed so much but it looks like nothing has changed. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, RockRaines said:

Hey guys. Appreciate the concern. I have been out working on a key political campaign and decided to stay off of the internet while it was going on. I think I’ve mentioned before that i have ambitions to run for office some day so this was a huge opportunity. 

JB Pritzker is on SOXTALK!?!?

23 hours ago, RockRaines said:

Damn it Rock. I was extremely worried. I need to come up with like an emergency email for all the long-time regulars cause I think the email addy I had for you was so freaking old that it probably got burried somewhere in cyber land.  

That said...glad to see you back and very cool that you were working on something you are extremely passionate about!!! 

23 hours ago, RockRaines said:

Welcome back Rock, sounds like a cool opportunity.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:49 PM, southsider2k5 said:

Keep an eye on the cat. They may well try to escape and go back to the old place. 

Had to practically wrestle the cat into the kennel because that thing terrifies her, and she was furious at me and then basically cried the entire (10-minute) drive, then hid in a Rubbermaid container in the basement for several hours, but by the end of the day she was fine.

39 minutes ago, lostfan said:

Had to practically wrestle the cat into the kennel because that thing terrifies her, and she was furious at me and then basically cried the entire (10-minute) drive, then hid in a Rubbermaid container in the basement for several hours, but by the end of the day she was fine.

Yeah, hopefully the cat adjusts easily, but I have had a cat that split and went back across town to our old place as soon as he could get out.

• bmags locked this topic
  • Tony unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, Quinarvy said:

If a topic gets deleted from this thread for inciting arguments, do not simply repost the same topic in here. It will get deleted again and you will get a warning.

I don't go back and read old comments. I didn't know my comment got deleted. Somebody should send people a pm to tell them if their posts get deleted.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I don't go back and read old comments. I didn't know my comment got deleted. Somebody should send people a pm to tell them if their posts get deleted.

Which is why it was a blanket warning, Greg. My advice is that you try to keep up to date on the most recent part of a discussion you start before adding to it further.

1 minute ago, Quinarvy said:

Which is why it was a blanket warning, Greg. My advice is that you try to keep up to date on the most recent part of a discussion you start before adding to it further.

OK. I have to remember people don't like discussing most of the things I do like discussing. I have to remind myself to post less.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, StrangeSox said:

brutal

20 hours ago, StrangeSox said:

It's funny that those are back to back cause the first one seems SOOOOO France, while the second one is holy crap, they are doing that in France?  That's some prison yard weapon stuff right.

On 11/26/2018 at 9:23 PM, Chisoxfn said:

Damn it Rock. I was extremely worried. I need to come up with like an emergency email for all the long-time regulars cause I think the email addy I had for you was so freaking old that it probably got burried somewhere in cyber land.  

That said...glad to see you back and very cool that you were working on something you are extremely passionate about!!! 

I’ll do that for you

for the politicos on here. I represented a republican in Illinois that lost. But I earned a ton of experience. At heart I’m a fiscal conservative and he was socially liberal so I liked him again the status quo in Illinois. 

So next year we are planning on running me for office. I’ll obviously let you guys know if it comes to fruition. Some guys on here already know me, but my entire platform is for the people. We need more of a voice and damn receipts for that voice. 

Miss you nerds. 

• Like 1

• bmags unpinned and locked this topic