Large 30 team Fantasy Baseball Dynasty League

Polar Bear

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (frogsplash31 @ Jan 3, 2018 -> 07:29 AM)
Would you do the lineups weekly or daily? I would be interested if it is a weekly lineup.

Really gonna have to stick to daily. I'd like to keep it as close to real life as possible.

For everyone, I'm gonna put together an overview/rules today so everyone can take a look at them

Also, Im gonna check out fantrax and ESPN again today, but I'm leaning towards fantrax for this league bc I like their setup for large leagues

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 3, 2018 -> 06:17 AM)
Miss the OOTP days. Had some good times with a few here (Slav, wite, heads, steve, dbaho, badger, zoom, etc) with that. Have an itch to do it again myself.

I jumped in on South Side Sox's BMO league at one point, but it only last a few seasons after I joined because I was very good (college kid w/ incredible time on my hands) and IIRC I won the WS 3 years in a row after I took over the lowly Giants.

QUOTE (cjgalloway @ Jan 3, 2018 -> 05:33 PM)
It looks like you have half of the pot going to people who make the playoffs (barf). That leaves only a little money for people who actually make it to the AL and NL Championship and World Series.

The AL and NL Champs would also get the money for winning their division as well. I think it's something like 115 for champ and 65 for runner up and 15 for the other division champs. I though that was pretty fair. I could drop it some and see what it comes to.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Jan 3, 2018 -> 11:35 PM)
Just to confirm I'll do this. You already sent me an IM and Ive checked out the rules. No need to add me again and if you need my email i can provide.

Yeah I do need you email and which team you want

Only 2 teams taken so far are Toronto and Miami

You can just respond my pm