Chisport.com internet radio is here!

RedPinStripes

The new website and radio station owned by Myself, Mario, Jason and Guido.

CLICK ME!

Starting in the first week of January, there will be scheduled shows. Not just 1 show either. As of now Me and Guido will do a show once a week, Mario and Mark, Jason and Gary, and we have possibly 3 other shows lined up. Including a possible affiliation with blackhawkzone.com with their own show!

Talk about chicago sports or whatever you want. Any team, any subject.

Music is playing now on the station. When we get some archived shows, we will play talk shows on the server when we're not live. Click on "tune in" on the webpage.

Some tips for live365:

If you have never tuned into live365 stations, it will take you to a set up page and ask you what media player you want to use. Our advice is to select "mp3 player" or windows media.

If you choose the live365 player, you will be loaded with pop-ups.

Live365's media player will come up in addition to your mp3 player you tune in. When your mp3 player is open, close the live365 player . The only purpose it serves if you are using Win media or an mp3 player is to load you with pop-ups. And who the hell wants that?

Go to our webpage and click on "tune in".

www.chisport.com

Guest Ncorgbl

"Ok, I just deleted my cookies. Would you like any, or should I just save the rest for santa next year?"

==============================================================

Heather, you didn't expect that Irish piece of s*** to get your joke, did you?

RPS, Bbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ncorgbl

The Gyros stand is just fine. We now have seperate drinking fountains for the Irish, and a special IRISH MENU. Mostly potatoes, a sliver or two of corned beef, cabbage made outside (It stinks!), all painted green, except where naturally spoiled.

Originally posted by Ncorgbl

The Gyros stand is just fine. We now have seperate drinking fountains for the Irish, and a special IRISH MENU. Mostly potatoes, a sliver or two of corned beef, cabbage made outside (It stinks!), all painted green, except where naturally spoiled.

What about the #1 combo? Do i still get a 6 pack with a potato? Everyone needs a 7 course meal.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

We renamed it, and made it a headliner!

The new name is "GAG"(Guinness & Au Gratin).

I understand the Guinness part, but i 'm lost on teh rest. the beer is all that matters.

Ummmmmm, Au Gratin is a potato-preparing style. Get with the culinary terms, RPS! ;)

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

We renamed it, and made it a headliner!

The new name is "GAG"(Guinness & Au Gratin).

I understand the Guinness part, but i 'm lost on teh rest. the beer is all that matters.

Ummmmmm, Au Gratin is a potato-preparing style. Get with the culinary terms, RPS! ;)

Boiled or baked potatos are all i know. ;)

Putting cheese on potatos makes them au gratin. I thought you damn Micks knew everything about potatos.

What mp3 player would you recommend and from where should I get it and are their free downloadable ones or should one spend some $$? Please advise this technologically challenged person.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Putting cheese on potatos makes them au gratin. I thought you damn Micks knew everything about potatos.

them damn irish only how to get the sour out of em when they mash .........lol.........

Alot of people use win amp.  It's free.

I like MusicMatch.  There is a free version that gives you everything but a few bells and whistles.

Winamp works real well. That's what i use. I never used music match with it, but i used to have it for blaying cd's and burning. It kicks ass!

CW:

Try winamp seems to be the choice of listeners. www.winamp.com it's free.

I would agree that everyone should check out the site, I can't wait to here some of it. Especially the show with jason and gary those guys are great! Of course listen to all others cuz i know they are great too.

Lol Gary....we got to talk cause we need to get a show set up for Saturday if that works with you.