**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:21 PM)
oh I see you can't defend Kimmel. You are deflecting. I was talking about Kimmel.

I have a question for you: even if you're right, would you then also concede that what Trump has done is disgusting and he should apologize for it?

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 12:56 PM)
I don't think it was premeditated on her end. Sure she signed off on in. Money Talks. Its still demeaning to women. Does paying her off make it ok?

LOL sure.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:50 PM)
Goodness.

As a former professional actor, she had to at LEAST sign a release form to appear on TV. She likely also received a paycheck and had to go through rehearsals. You are making things up to fit your false narrative regardless of the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. #MAGA

You are saying he did not approach random strangers and have them sign off afterwards? Does the old 'Jay Walking' skit with Jay Leno have rehearsals too? How is this any different? I think you are making things up to fit your narrative regardless of the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:04 PM)
No he's not. But I don't think I can name anyone from either party who is.

So lets hold talk show hosts up to standards we would never hold politicians to, right? Even though the politician in question has sexual harrassment accusations in the teens and the talk show host did a raunchy skit.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:02 PM)
You are saying he did not approach random strangers and have them sign off afterwards? Does the old 'Jay Walking' skit with Jay Leno have rehearsals too? How is this any different? I think you are making things up to fit your narrative regardless of the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

do you have proof that this girl was a random girl that they paid after the fact? Or are you just putting that in there? Because the man show skits werent man on the street, they were skits that were written up beforehand

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:06 PM)
So lets hold talk show hosts up to standards we would never hold politicians to, right? Even though the politician in question has sexual harrassment accusations in the teens and the talk show host did a raunchy skit.

do you have proof that this girl was a random girl that they paid after the fact? Or are you just putting that in there? Because the man show skits werent man on the street, they were skits that were written up beforehand

I don't think anyone knows for sure either way. Considering Kimmel Is a Homophobic Pig in real life it's not a stretch to say he may be a misogynist perverted sexist pig as well.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:10 PM)
I don't think anyone knows for sure either way. Considering Kimmel Is a Homophobic Pig in real life it's not a stretch to say he may be a misogynist perverted sexist pig as well.

I think pretty much everything you are supposing is a stretch. I have yet to see anything from Kimmel indicating he is a homophobic pig, but I do know that in college Hannitty was pulled from his radio gig because of homophobia

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:11 PM)
I think pretty much everything you are supposing is a stretch. I have yet to see anything from Kimmel indicating he is a homophobic pig, but I do know that in college Hannitty was pulled from his radio gig because of homophobia

“When your clown makeup rubs off on Trump’s ass, does it make his butt look like a Creamsicle,”

“Don’t worry – just keep tweeting – you’ll get back on top! (or does Trump prefer you on bottom?) Either way, keep your chin up big fella..XO,”

This is not homophobic to you?

You can always tell when you're hitting close to home because they break character and just start calling you a f***** instead of their normal smarmy routine. That idiot Kimmel is obsessed with genitalia and sex. I wonder how many women he raped or molested. Someone should look into that.

Jimmy Kimmel go away, racist, sexist, anti-gay...

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:16 PM)
“When your clown makeup rubs off on Trump’s ass, does it make his butt look like a Creamsicle,”

“Don’t worry – just keep tweeting – you’ll get back on top! (or does Trump prefer you on bottom?) Either way, keep your chin up big fella..XO,”

You can always tell when you're hitting close to home because they break character and just start calling you a f***** instead of their normal smarmy routine. That idiot Kimmel is obsessed with genitalia and sex. I wonder how many women he raped or molested. Someone should look into that.

Do you mean Donald Trump?

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:27 PM)
Clearly Jimmy Kimmel.

Kimmel is Sexist, Homophobic and Racist. All the characteristics many of you accuse Trump of, but yet you defend Jimmy Kimmel.

Jimmy Kimmel did something, so clearly that makes it OK that Donald Trump does.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:27 PM)
Clearly Jimmy Kimmel.

Kimmel is Sexist, Homophobic and Racist. All the characteristics many of you accuse Trump of, but yet you defend Jimmy Kimmel.

I don't care about Jimmy Kimmel. He's not running the country.

That's not to say that if he acts inappropriate its ok. I've just never heard of anything he has done that has come any where close to what Trump has done. Which is at the very least sexual assault.

Edited by GoSox05

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:32 PM)
I don't care about Jimmy Kimmel. He's not running the country.

That's not to say that if he acts inappropriate its ok. I've just never heard of anything he has done that has come any where close to what Trump has done. Which is at the very least sexual assault.

Ok run along. I was talking about Kimmel. You chose to reply.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:16 PM)

Oh I get it, Hannitty starts calling him “Harvey Weinstein Jr” while attacking him for skits over 10 years old(and let’s go ahead and forget that Hannitty was in Roy Moore’s corner) and Kimmel responds by saying that Hannitty kisses Trumps ass(in a colorful way) and now you get to call him homophobic, sexist, and possibly/probably a pedophile based on what he said two days ago.

MAGA away, dude