**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:40 PM)
Then why use him whenever Trump is mentioned?

How many pages do we have to go down before any of you condemn Jimmy Kimmel as a racist, sexist, homophobic pig? I get you all hate the leader of the US. Great. This place has turned into a disgusting echo chamber. Anyone with a dissenting opinion is swarmed by vultures with venom and jumped like a 5 on 1 gang fight. Really shameful because this place used to be alright back in the days of Yasny, Steph , Gene Honda etc

At least have an open mind that some of us are tired of being lectured politics by High-Horsed-Hollywood-Elitists. Same s*** when half of them lecture on Global Warming and then Get on their Jet to go home to their Not so Green Mansions. Stop falling so far left that you won't admit it when something is wrong on your side.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:44 PM)
Oh I get it, Hannitty starts calling him “Harvey Weinstein Jr” while attacking him for skits over 10 years old(and let’s go ahead and forget that Hannitty was in Roy Moore’s corner) and Kimmel responds by saying that Hannitty kisses Trumps ass(in a colorful way) and now you get to call him homophobic, sexist, and possibly/probably a pedophile based on what he said two days ago.

MAGA away, dude

You forgot Racist

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:44 PM)
Funny that a talk show host must meet higher standards for you than the President of the US.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy from all of you. If you condemn leftist hollywood, jimmy kimmel at least 1 time... MAYBE I would take your bashing on Trump a little more seriously. But since The perfect President of all time in 2008 ran, it's been an echo chamber. But of course I am probably a racist for critiquing the past administration.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 12:50 PM)
At least have an open mind that some of us are tired of being lectured politics by High-Horsed-Hollywood-Elitists.

Hell yeah, you tell 'em! I only want my politics lectured by people like Clint Eastwood, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, James Woods, and Roseanne!

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:50 PM)
You forgot Racist

Nah, you added it. Just like you added homophobic and sexist with very little to back it up. Rage on

But I’m glad you are talking about Pruitt and Zinke and Trump and Price flying all over on their jets to their not so green mansions while telling us global warming doesn’t exist and destroying regulations meant to stop it.....oh wait

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 12:07 PM)
Nice avatar Gif. This video will find you well.

I know you wont watch it. So I'll just leave that as a gift for neutral lurkers.

LMAO "Humandrillbit" and its 181 subscribers. Do they send you a tinfoil hat when you subscribe?

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:50 PM)
How many pages do we have to go down before any of you condemn Jimmy Kimmel as a racist, sexist, homophobic pig? I get you all hate the leader of the US. Great. This place has turned into a disgusting echo chamber. Anyone with a dissenting opinion is swarmed by vultures with venom and jumped like a 5 on 1 gang fight. Really shameful because this place used to be alright back in the days of Yasny, Steph , Gene Honda etc

At least have an open mind that some of us are tired of being lectured politics by High-Horsed-Hollywood-Elitists. Same s*** when half of them lecture on Global Warming and then Get on their Jet to go home to their Not so Green Mansions. Stop falling so far left that you won't admit it when something is wrong on your side.

lmao. This is soooo weak. Leave the Cult of Trump for long enough to admit that something is wrong on your "side". Donald Trump is a con artist. He is the biggest political con artist in US politics since Bill Clinton. You can see the hypocrisy of the left, but you sure can't see the exact same garbage in Trump.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:54 PM)
Nah, you added it. Just like you added homophobic and sexist with very little to back it up. Rage on

But I’m glad you are talking about Pruitt and Zinke and Trump and Price flying all over on their jets to their not so green mansions while telling us global warming doesn’t exist and destroying regulations meant to stop it.....oh wait

Well agree to Disagree. Jimmy Kimmel is a Racist, Homophobe , misogynist and sexist. No Rage here, just Facts.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:57 PM)
lmao. This is soooo weak. Leave the Cult of Trump for long enough to admit that something is wrong on your "side". Donald Trump is a con artist. He is the biggest political con artist in US politics since Bill Clinton. You can see the hypocrisy of the left, but you sure can't see the exact same garbage in Trump.

I would be more inclined to see the hypocrisy of Trump if this place was not such an echo chamber. Surely we can talk about a president on what we do like, and don't like. I find it hard to believe that Trump has done nothing right. I mean just meeting with Kim Jung On to prevent nuclear war has to be a start? The stock market did not Tank as predicted under Trump, let me guess, he was riding Obamas Coat Tails. And can any of you seriously defend the TPP? Please enlighten me.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:00 PM)
I would be more inclined to see the hypocrisy of Trump if this place was not such an echo chamber. Surely we can talk about a president on what we do like, and don't like. I find it hard to believe that Trump has done nothing right. I mean just meeting with Kim Jung On to prevent nuclear war has to be a start? The stock market did not Tank as predicted under Trump, let me guess, he was riding Obamas Coat Tails. And can any of you seriously defend the TPP? Please enlighten me.

Just go back to your news source to learn more

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:57 PM)

Honestly. THANK YOU. your line on Clinton gives you more credibility than 95% here. I will consider your opinion from now on. It is refreshing when we can all meet somewhere in the middle. In my opinion the left has gone too far left for my taste. I don't care much about radicals from either side to be truly honest.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 02:02 PM)
The same right-wing John Stossel from Fox News. I think I'll pass.

It's video proof and worth a watch. But go ahead and pass. I should probably just block you because you bring nothing to the discussion but anger and hatred to anyone with a differing opinion from your own.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:05 PM)
It's video proof and worth a watch. But go ahead and pass. I should probably just block you because you bring nothing to the discussion but anger and hatred to anyone with a differing opinion from your own.

Your lame videos debunk nothing.

Trump?€s claims to non-memory were widely considered to be disingenuous, as Kovaleski had covered Trump extensively while working for the Daily News from 1987 to 1993 and had interviewed and talked to the business magnate numerous times during that period:

Donald and I were on a first-name basis for years. I?€ve interviewed him in his office. I?€ve talked to him at press conferences. All in all, I would say around a dozen times, I?€ve interacted with him as a reporter while I was at The Daily News.

The New York Times, Kovaleski?€s current employer, said in a statement that ?€œWe think it?€s outrageous that [Donald Trump] would ridicule the appearance of one of our reporters.?€? Trump responded in familiar fashion, issuing a series of tweets in which he admonished Kovaleski to ?€œstop using his disability to grandstand?€? and repeatedly disparaged the Times:

Somebody at the financially failing and totally biased New York Times said that, over the years, I have met Mr. Kovaleski. Serge Kovaleski must think a lot of himself if he thinks I remember him from decades ago ?€” if I ever met him at all, which I doubt I did. He should stop using his disability to grandstand get back to reporting for a paper that is rapidly going down the tubes.

link

I thought Trump had one of the greatest memories! Of course he forgot the disabled reporter who had interviewed him multiple times.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 03:08 PM)
Your lame videos debunk nothing.

link

I thought Trump had one of the greatest memories! Of course he forgot the disabled reporter who had interviewed him multiple times.

It's also a matter of how the media frames it...

"Trump mocks disabled reporter" is factually true. He did (by definition) mock a reporter, who is disabled. Though what the media frames and the public hears is "trump mocked a reporter for his disability" which of course is false.

Trump is an equal-opportunity mocker. He doesn't factor in identity politics.

Trump did not reference to the reporters name, or his disability. I believe the farthest he went was mentioning who the reporter worked for, but other than that, nothing. Donald was describing (and this is important) how the reporter said one thing 10 years ago, and then is now saying something completely different, aka "Double Talking". Donald made an expression that I'm sure anyone else would of a double talker, flailing his arms around because said person is now acting like he doesn't remember what he said 10 years ago. And ask yourself, would Donald, an advocate for injured veterans openly mock a disabled reporter? No.

We all know the medias tactics. They watched the rally, and quickly thought of a way to spin what he did in a negative way. They are good at doing this type of stuff, we see it all the time.

In fact, Donald made the exact same expression mocking Ted Cruz, who obviously doesn't have a physical or mental disability. He did it in the same way in which he mocks a person who doesn't have any idea of what they're saying, NOT because of their body.

This is ultimately just my opinion, but I do believe based on common sense that he was flailing his arms to represent the reporter's double talking, not his disability.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 03:16 PM)
It's also a matter of how the media frames it...

"Trump mocks disabled reporter" is factually true. He did (by definition) mock a reporter, who is disabled. Though what the media frames and the public hears is "trump mocked a reporter for his disability" which of course is false.

Trump is an equal-opportunity mocker. He doesn't factor in identity politics.

Trump did not reference to the reporters name, or his disability. I believe the farthest he went was mentioning who the reporter worked for, but other than that, nothing. Donald was describing (and this is important) how the reporter said one thing 10 years ago, and then is now saying something completely different, aka "Double Talking". Donald made an expression that I'm sure anyone else would of a double talker, flailing his arms around because said person is now acting like he doesn't remember what he said 10 years ago. And ask yourself, would Donald, an advocate for injured veterans openly mock a disabled reporter? No.

We all know the medias tactics. They watched the rally, and quickly thought of a way to spin what he did in a negative way. They are good at doing this type of stuff, we see it all the time.

In fact, Donald made the exact same expression mocking Ted Cruz, who obviously doesn't have a physical or mental disability. He did it in the same way in which he mocks a person who doesn't have any idea of what they're saying, NOT because of their body.

This is ultimately just my opinion, but I do believe based on common sense that he was flailing his arms to represent the reporter's double talking, not his disability.

I know you already left this echo chamber but I haven’t seen Trump mocking Cruz where he makes a motion like both of his hands are palsied and he is stuttering. Can’t recall that at all

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 03:05 PM)

While I think that a lot of your comments here are way off base. The Stossel video does present evidence that Trump uses the same mannerism when he makes fun of anyone. Impossible to tell intent, but objectively speaking it does present evidence that Trump's actions there were not specifically targeting the handicap. Although you could also argue that in all of those videos he is trying to make his opponent seem handicap...

The second part of the segment with the Iraq war was pretty bad though. They specifically quote Trump saying "Yeah, I guess so..." Then it moves towards how "gung ho" he was about the invasion and about how Trump flips his position.

Im pretty sure any of the evidence in this video could be used to support whatever opinion the viewer wants.

And I feel like Ive seen these type of posts before.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:20 PM)
I know you already left this echo chamber but I haven’t seen Trump mocking Cruz where he makes a motion like both of his hands are palsied and he is stuttering. Can’t recall that at all

So the only time I've ever seen Trump wave around his arms like that is when this disabled reporter was involved. Weird.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 03:00 PM)

I would be curious to hear you outline what parts of the economic growth are due to Obama, and which are due to Trump, and why.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 03:21 PM)
While I think that a lot of your comments here are way off base. The Stossel video does present evidence that Trump uses the same mannerism when he makes fun of anyone. Impossible to tell intent, but objectively speaking it does present evidence that Trump's actions there were not specifically targeting the handicap. Although you could also argue that in all of those videos he is trying to make his opponent seem handicap...

The second part of the segment with the Iraq war was pretty bad though. They specifically quote Trump saying "Yeah, I guess so..." Then it moves towards how "gung ho" he was about the invasion and about how Trump flips his position.

Im pretty sure any of the evidence in this video could be used to support whatever opinion the viewer wants.

And I feel like Ive seen these type of posts before.

Well I know you are smart enough to know the rabbit hole digs deeper than that. There are literally too many lies or deceptions on Trump to take anything to serious. Which is dangerous, because if he really is as bad as some of you make him out to be I will never listen to the media. It's kind of like the boy who cried wolf. If there is something wrong with Trump, it wont be the media or hollywood telling me. I know there are some not so great things about Trump, but I had to figure that out myself.